Eco Swap coming soon.... - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eco Swap coming soon....
Sunday, May 06, 2012 4:09 PM
Thinking about collecting parts for my Eco swap. Looking to see if any members have anything before I go junky yard hopping, when I get back.

Have an 02, 5spd, ABS. Need everything for the swap. Who has what? Will be in the PA/NJ area in late July timeframe.. Coming from S.NH.

Re: Eco Swap coming soon....
Monday, May 07, 2012 2:50 PM
And I just cleared out almost all my spare Eco crap, lol.

Off the top of my head, I have a coilpack/ICM, possibly a 03+ style fuel rail, and a PCM (gotta check though, it may be automatic..which not sure if you plan on tuning right away, if you are you could just rewrite with a manual flash).

I'll also have either a TTR or RK Sport upper motor mount...have both and not sure which I'm using lol

Monday, May 07, 2012 6:47 PM
Haha. Keep me in mind then, was gonna buy one of those, lol. I have hot so tuning is np.

Monday, May 07, 2012 8:05 PM
I have a stock intake manifold, stock throttle body (without sensors), 02 and 03+ stock injectors, factory intake from the airbox to the throttle body, and possibly some other stuff kicking around...

Monday, May 07, 2012 8:30 PM
Yea, i have a intake mani, Pacesetter headers, Starter

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Wednesday, May 09, 2012 1:49 PM
Matt if you want to get rid of that RKSport mount let me know. Still need that for my swap and you got to Ryan before I did lol

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 8:55 PM
i have a pcm with a turbo tune on it 5 speed non abs tho

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Sunday, May 13, 2012 11:35 AM
jess i have a 5 speed tranny with low miles and the pcm that came from the same car. you can have cheaaaap. maybe other stuff to. hit me up when you get home

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 1:27 AM
Sweet! Will do Jer!

Start I'll keep in mind. I wanna see how my ln2 is running before I commit to buying stuff quite yet...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 6:51 AM
((Turbo))KbRedBalt wrote:Yea, i have a intake mani, Pacesetter headers, Starter

Pmd... Info on exhaust mani plz.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 7:02 AM
strat81 wrote:I have a stock intake manifold, stock throttle body (without sensors), 02 and 03+ stock injectors, factory intake from the airbox to the throttle body, and possibly some other stuff kicking around...

Looks like I'm good on the stuff listed.... Maybe injectors, how much for em? I have SS injectors but they are wired into my LN2 harness so thats a pain.... LMK if you have anything else. Still need a few more things.

Off the top of my head...

PS pump, exhaust mani, DP, engine harness (with abs preferably), Upper motor mount (Matt hasn't clarified if I can take one of his off his hands), looking for aftermarket one not stock. Long block too, lol.

PJ said he should have ignition stuff for me.

Guess I should order my control arm bushings too since I'm doing the Eco swap/coil overs at the same time....

Lmk if y'all have anything listed or maybe something else. I'm rdy to buy...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:55 PM
i dunno... 15-20 bucks plus whatever shipping is? not looking to get rich, just get them out of my garage.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:07 AM
With clips/harness? Idk if the L61 is like the LSJ and has a separate lil injector harness, lol.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 6:15 PM
Just the injectors. Stock harness is plugged into the lsj injectors in the car

Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:37 PM
Eco injector harness? I think i might have one laying around.

Error: Sig not found.

Friday, May 25, 2012 5:31 AM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Eco injector harness? I think i might have one laying around.

That'd be awesome, if so Ill take it off your hands. PM me with that you'd want for it if you have it. I think Ill stick with my SS injectors, looks like it will have full bolt ons so It will have a tune, be better with the larger injectors. Thanks though strat.

Friday, May 25, 2012 9:03 AM
I'll look tonight. I need to clean out the and get rid of a few things anyway...

Friday, May 25, 2012 9:21 AM
So your running SS injectors on your LN2? what are the benefits of that? or did you do some supporting mods?

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Friday, May 25, 2012 10:57 AM
Culinary Graffiti wrote:So your running SS injectors on your LN2? what are the benefits of that? or did you do some supporting mods?

Check my registry... it was boosted as well....

Friday, May 25, 2012 10:58 AM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:I'll look tonight. I need to clean out the and get rid of a few things anyway...

Sweet! Let me know if you have anything else Eco related, hehe.

Friday, May 25, 2012 2:46 PM
All my stuff is eco related....

Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:11 PM
Found an 04 eco for 450$ with 99k on it, and it comes with fuel rail and engine harness and possibly some other accessories. I can put a deposit on it to hold it. Comes with a 90 day guarantee. Most are 600$ with more miles locally.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:26 PM
I got an upper motor mount and lower motor mount just took mine off and put on some after market ones as well as a stock fuel rail with injectors and intake manifold with throttle body but i know that was already stated above

gilligan
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 9:41 PM
Also just remembered i have a stock exhaust manifold and piping to cat just installed my header the other day as well

gilligan
Wednesday, June 06, 2012 4:54 AM
As of now I have everything you listed, except for the down pipe. Deff interested in getting that off your hands... If for some reason my engine doesn't come with the rail, ill let you know, but he said it did. LMK about that DP tho.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search