Pulley Puller in Central PA? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pulley Puller in Central PA?
Monday, December 17, 2012 11:51 AM
I bought a 3.1 with a modular hub from ZZP but didn't realize how sensitive the bearings in the m62 are. Anyone in the area have the correct puller so I can remove the stocker and install the new hub? Planning on getting this done sometime in the spring but don't feel like paying 40 bucks just to rent it from ZZP for one use. I'm coming in from Boston so anyone on 81 North of Harrisburg or 78 East of Harrisburg I can meet on the way in and out.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: Pulley Puller in Central PA?
Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:54 PM
Anyone? Not even the KGM guys?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:40 AM
I own one ,but bluedriftcavy has been "borrowing" it for.months now

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Saturday, December 22, 2012 9:27 AM
Blast. Well if I borrowed it I would definitely only have it for a few days max. But even if you do get it back you're pretty far out of the way so it may be worth the 40 bucks to rent from zzp. I'm only planning on doing this in the spring. The problem is my garage is in my hometown, Lebanon, pa. But I work/currently live in Boston. So I always drive home to do any major work. Figured if anyone is near 78 or 81(I can come in from either highway depending) I can stop by before and after the weekend to pick up and drop off. Or hell I'd finance all the beer and pizza if anyone wanted to hang out for the day while we do the work.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:33 AM
Or.... I have my old M62 with a 4 bolt hub on it that you could buy and have rebuilt and ported....

Saturday, December 22, 2012 2:48 PM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Or.... I have my old M62 with a 4 bolt hub on it that you could buy and have rebuilt and ported....

lol, as tempting as that is, and trust me it IS tempting, I'll most likely be sticking with what I have since I already have the brand new zzp 3.1 with a 5 bolt hub. I've been dumping way too much money into this thing lately. I bought this car in July and so far have purchased/installed:
AEM Wideband
Brand new ZZP S3 h/e
h/e pump and bracket
Second PCM and custom tune
Replaced the transmission (there was a problem at the track, I don't wanna talk about it...)
a second pump to replace the first one after it failed a month later (bought it from a css member used)
TTR tranny mounts
ZZP 3.1 Modular pulley system
ZZP injector harness
Injector cups
Battery relocation kit

There's definitely more I'm forgetting, bottom line is I've spent enough for now! It's amazing I still have a girlfriend at this point
But you know, if you ever decide to unload that tvs, let me know...

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search