anyone from mass? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone from mass?
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:21 AM
new here im from boston looking for meet ups and car shows with other j-bos i have an 02 sunfire ive had it for about a year and a half now and recently found this fourm

Re: anyone from mass?
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:40 AM
nope, but south of you in jersey
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:49 AM
haha im trying to make some friends near me to go to shows with

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:54 AM
YESSS!!!! Dude that's exciting there's none of us up here! There's one guy in RI that I know is looking to meet up and another in Portland,ME. I'm in Quincy so we're right next door. Got an 05 LSS cav.

As for car shows and met ups, we would literally be the first; there's not a whole lot going on up here in that respect. There's a bunch of guys from CT looking to meet up too. NEGM baby! lol

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:00 AM
no way i live 5 minutes from quincy in weymouth

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:47 AM
Word. I'm at the intersection of Furnace Brooke Parkway and Hancock St. Sorry if I sound a bit over excited, lol. I've been so isolated here since moving from PA, the land of car people. Seems like there aren't many real car enthusiasts in Mass. Everyone just drives BMWs and Mercedes to be as snooty and pretentious as possible. Hit me up sometime man I'm dying to go for cruises and such. I know a guy in Abington with a CRZ that's down to meet up too. Your car have the eco 2.2 or the OHV 2200?

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:09 AM
ohv 2200 and yeah man im down i need a friend that loves j-bos just like me and ill probaly put up some pictures of my car later tonight

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:42 AM
Cool man, I sent you a PM. A lot of people knock on that motor but I had 2 of them before and loved them. One day when I'm rich I'm going to build one just for fun.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:01 PM
We all need to setup a meetup/car show, cant remember when the last one was up here. Got a 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan Daily Driver looking for some ideas to tune it.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:45 PM
Depending on where you are in NJ, I would strongly suggest you get in touch with Oldskool. As many will attest, he's the only person I trust tuning my car. He's located in Central PA so it could easily be a day trip for you. Hell I drive from Boston to meet up with him!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:04 PM
yeah definitely need to get some j-bodys to meet up id love to have friends that know stuff about my car

Thursday, January 17, 2013 5:29 AM
Im that RI guy, lol =)

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:22 PM
heres some pics of my car

calipers

new muffler

Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:26 PM
Looks good man. I'll be checkin it out on Saturday.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:42 AM
What going down on Saturday?

Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:36 AM
Ninja Bling wrote:What going down on Saturday?

Going to a local yard at 3 just to see what's down there. Figured the hour or so wasn't worth the travel time for you. Rest assured I want to get something together in early spring. You're definitely on the list.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:04 AM
Yea that sounded cool, right now im trying to get a friend of mine to get a cavi lol. The guys great with body work for someone that just does it for himself.

Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:23 PM
love that i live ten minutes from ryan definitely gotta get more people together tho

Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:09 PM
Yeah man good ish. Successful day at the yard too, scored a vert bar.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:12 AM
what!?!?! Who the hell leaves there aftermartket parts on a car going to a junkyard?? LMAO

Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:26 AM
Believe it or not it was a factory convertible. Probably the stock bar from gm.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:25 PM
and that bar is being painted then installed in my sunfire

Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:31 PM
tim adams wrote:and that bar is being painted then installed in my sunfire

Giggity

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:13 PM
hey guys im up in skowhegan maine with an eco swapped 98 coupe with a saab turbo setup i wanna start doing car shows and such with it this summer
Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:22 PM
AJ Barter wrote:hey guys im up in skowhegan maine with an eco swapped 98 coupe with a saab turbo setup i wanna start doing car shows and such with it this summer

nice to hear of another newenglander hopefully something gets set up for the spring

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search