Y3llowCav Comes to Central PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Y3llowCav Comes to Central PA
Saturday, March 02, 2013 8:44 AM
Lebanon, specifically. I'll be there from Saturday, April 6th to Tuesday, April 9th. I have a lot of stuff I'd like to get done with the cav and would love for people to stop by and meet up; all are welcome! Copious amounts of yuengling will be had with some old fashioned overhaulin in my back yard garage. I'm planning on doing the majority of the work all day Sunday but if Saturday works better for most we can do that too.

Oldskool will be coming Sunday afternoon for some live tuning so if anyone needs any tweaking get in touch with him and maybe we can make it more worth his while. Hopefully we can get a good cruise in that night. PM me if you may be able to make it and I'll shoot you my number and address.

"In Oldskool we trust"

Re: Y3llowCav Comes to Central PA
Monday, March 04, 2013 3:26 PM
All i hear was "blah blah blah beer blah blah blah more beer blah blah blah mmmmm beer blah blah blah eifel towers blah blah blah beer.

Club Jeffie, Yea we can make that. Text or Call(908)866-1882

Monday, March 04, 2013 4:01 PM
Club Teh Jeffie wrote:Jersey is the armpit of America

Funny, that's what I was going to say! Looks like there isn't any love in central pa anyway, haha.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, March 04, 2013 10:20 PM
Y3llowCav wrote:
Club Teh Jeffie wrote:Jersey is the armpit of America

I'll text you then about coordinating something with the kgm kids

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:06 AM
I would only be available on that Saturday. The rest of the days i work.

Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:10 AM
EVILution (KGMs FrankenCav) wrote:I'll text you then about coordinating something with the kgm kids

Word

Tinkles(KGM) wrote:I would only be available on that Saturday. The rest of the days i work.

We can make Saturday work. I'll call Ryan and see if he could come tune Saturday instead of Sunday. All I really need to get done before he comes is installation of my 3.1 and my fuel rail with 42's and aeromotive FPR. Should only take an hour or 2 if I'm taking my time. The only worry is that my old man's birthday is the night before so I'm expecting a hangover. I should be good to go by late morning/noon, I'll just drink a few recovery beers in the morning.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:59 AM
Tuning Saturday actually works better for me as well.

Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:02 PM
oldskool wrote:Tuning Saturday actually works better for me as well.

That's good news. I've been meaning to get in touch with you but kept forgetting. Thinking by 2pm I should be good to go. I'm renting the ZZP pulley tool so I should throw those injectors in and get that pulley on in no time. I can finish up everything else I want to do after tuning.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, March 17, 2013 8:45 AM
I could've around Sunday

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, March 18, 2013 7:24 AM
Unfortunate, looks like Saturday is pretty much confirmed. Lets say show up any time after noon and I'll be there. Tuning is always weather dependent so we may have to wait until Sunday anyway, just too far away to tell. PM me with your number and I'll keep you updated while I'm there.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, March 25, 2013 9:52 AM
z28guy wrote:I could've around Sunday
Your big show is that Saturday night right?

Thursday, April 04, 2013 9:58 PM
I had something come up and i wont be able to make it, but my roommate should have a smoked pork shoulder done by 1:30ish in the afternoon today(Friday) if any of you wanna stop in. It's 8.5lbs....

Friday, April 05, 2013 3:11 AM
Awe man unfortunate. Thanks for the invite but I won't be in town until probably 3 and I have to get right to my old man's for birthday festivities. I'll be down again so ill be sure to let you know when that happens. Hopefully Matt's still in for tomorrow.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, April 05, 2013 6:03 AM
Yup I'll be there. Ryan and I may do some tuning on the way out, lol

Friday, April 05, 2013 10:24 AM
Haha, that's what I was hoping we could accomplish!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, April 05, 2013 3:34 PM
Yea sounds like Ryan has a full day of tuning and drinking ahead of him lol

Friday, April 05, 2013 3:50 PM
EVILution (KGMs FrankenCav) wrote:Yea sounds like Ryan has a full day of tuning and drinking ahead of him lol

Challenge accepted, lol.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, April 06, 2013 4:48 PM
Success?

BTW, with the extra fuel pressure, you're actually maxing 60lb injectors at this point...winning.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013 9:41 AM
Now get them vids up!!! Lol

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]
Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:26 PM
oldskool wrote:Success?

BTW, with the extra fuel pressure, you're actually maxing 60lb injectors at this point...winning.

#@%$!&* awesome man. Awesome day, awesome results, awesome smoking of a "special" Vdub, awesome beers and burgers; that is ALL winning. Plus with the benefits of good timing advance and beyond outstanding mpg, I couldn't be happier. I should mention to you that while cruising at 3k rpm on the highway I was seeing consistent timing advances in the mid 30* range for hours. I know that's not under a hard pull but still, pretty amazing.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:08 AM
Hahaha now I defently can't wait to see this. =]

Straight lines are over-rated In My Opinion =]

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search