WTB/WTT in central PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB/WTT in central PA
Wednesday, August 07, 2013 8:30 AM
Looking for a silver 03-05 LS sport rear bumper, stock tail lights, and a mint condition silver hood. Would like toyo tails too, but would need help getting them wired up.

I have cash, and I have things to trade. I have an OEM carbon fiber hood with the sides primered for a paint to match, an 00-02 rear bumper with LS lip, Buddy Club fiberglass side skirts, aftermarket black and red tail lights that have faded slightly.

I have some other cavy parts still laying around at my parents house that I could throw in for good guy gregs that help me out finding these parts, I have no problem helping those who help me and will chip in for gas too.

Let me know.

Re: WTB/WTT in central PA
Wednesday, August 07, 2013 5:35 PM
Hey thought u dropped off the face of the earth lol ill see what I can do looking for parts u need
How much do u want for the hood?
Friday, August 09, 2013 9:40 AM
Wouldn't happen to have a '00/'02 trunk would you?

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Friday, August 09, 2013 2:57 PM
Eco you can throw me an offer in.my inbox brudda we can work somethin out unless you find goodies for me then we can trade.

Darren I'll take a look when I go over there this weekend. I think I might have a spare left over for you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search