Small Part Out - Trunk Carpet, Hood, Engine Mounts, Sway bar, etc - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Small Part Out - Trunk Carpet, Hood, Engine Mounts, Sway bar, etc
Friday, August 23, 2013 5:59 PM
Time has come. Been 4 years with this car. My 5th j, but I'm moving on. I simply need a larger car, and have decided to buy new this time.
Everything is make me an offer plus shipping, except the hood. I will not ship that. If your afraid to make an offer, I'll see what everything is going for and I'll post some prices.
I'm parting out and returning to mostly stock. So, the following is for sale:

NOT PICTURED:
Eibach rear sway bar. Bar itself looks almost new. The end links look pretty good. The triangle shaped brackets could use a good cleaning with a wire brush. The bushings are all still good. Has about 15k miles on it, but under the car in the north east for 2 years, so, you know. Make me a decent offer. Will be plus shipping. $120 ish new I think

Cavalier Rubber floor mats. OEM GM Rubber floor mats for the front. Black with Silver "Cavalier" down the sides. Excellent shape. $50 new.

03-05 Cavalier VIS carbon fiber Invader hood
Decent shape, is starting to split again on the passenger side directly above the headlight. I glued it back together once, but it's coming apart again. Otherwise good shape. Clear coat is good, not yellowing. Very minor scuffs that can be wet-sanded out if you care. Has hood pins, which are included.

Toyota Cavalier trunk carpet. Excellent condition! Includes all the clips to install. Don't remember what I paid for it, but make me an offer. I know this is a hot piece right here (at least last I knew)

Front and Rear strut bars. Front is painted Ultra silver. Rear is Vibrant bar. Make offers.

TTR Upper and lower mounts. The upper mount had been shot with brake clean and took a lot of the paint off so it needs to be re-painted HOWEVER, the bushing has only 20k miles on it, so it's still very much in good shape. The lower mount could use some paint, but again, bushings are in great shape, very useable. Make offers.

Think that's all for now. Shocks and struts are staying on the car. Wheels I'm keeping. Shifter is staying with the car.

The car is for sale as well. 121k miles, 5 speed, rust is starting to get through the quarters and under the gas filler. Still fixable. Would make a great DD. Very well cared for. Had all the timing parts replaced right at 100k. Always used mobil 1. Tune up and trans fluid was done at 100k as well. Tons of new, and newer parts. I'm asking $3200 best offer for the car. Clean title in hand.

Re: Small Part Out - Trunk Carpet, Hood, Engine Mounts, Sway bar, etc
Friday, August 23, 2013 6:53 PM
Hood is pending sale.

Friday, August 23, 2013 7:21 PM
ill take the floor mats.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Friday, August 23, 2013 9:13 PM
how much for the 2 mounts

Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:24 AM
PM'd for trunk carpet

Saturday, August 24, 2013 9:08 AM
You have a PM
Saturday, August 24, 2013 1:52 PM
Just got back on. Checking and replying to all your pm's.

Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:06 PM
Hood has a deposit, so it's basically sold as of now.
Pending on floor matts, trunk carpet, sway bar, rear strut bar and engine mounts.

All that's left is the front bar then I think.

Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:33 PM
Update:

Floor mats sold
Engine mounts sold
Trunk carpet sold
Rear sway bar and rear strut bar i have a deposit.
Hood I have a deposit on.

Front strut bar is still available.

Thanks guys for all your payments, and I'll get boxes from work monday and send everything out as soon as I can!

Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:50 PM
Just found out it's legal to drive in mass without a hood Also, if the floor mats fall through I call sloppy seconds.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:53 PM
Lol, floor mats are sold.
Glad you'll be able to come by and pick it up! I've got tools to give you a hand putting it on.

Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:56 PM
OH! when you come out without your hood on, bring the 4 bolts from the hinges but also bring the striker and the 2 bolts for that!

Saturday, August 24, 2013 6:58 PM
Awesome man. I'm assuming all I need is a drill with the right sized bit for the pins and the right socket for the 4 hinge bolts and latch assembly.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:00 PM
Oh word. I'm also picking up those rear bars for Tim too. If he's off he's gonna ride along.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Saturday, August 24, 2013 7:07 PM
Yeah he said that. that works. For the bit, you'll need a 1/2" I think. If you want to install the pins when your here, you won't need the hood striker as they take the place of that, but if you want to wait for the pins till you get home you'll need the striker.
All the bolts are either a 13mm or an 11, I can't remember....

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:19 PM
Y3llowCav wrote:Just found out it's legal to drive in mass without a hood Also, if the floor mats fall through I call sloppy seconds.

It's legal to drive in most states without a hood. 90zcar does it. I did it.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Tuesday, September 03, 2013 2:58 PM
Awesome seller, A+, trunk carpet is immaculate...pics under Olivia got some new shoes if any interest in seeing its awesomness

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 6:14 PM
Glad your happy with man! I never try to mis-represent what I'm selling. Not good to do that.

But very happy you like it!

Monday, September 09, 2013 7:08 AM
Another bump for an A++ seller! Even helped me install the part I bought; thanks again brother.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Monday, September 09, 2013 6:02 PM
No problem man. I know it went to a good home.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:09 PM
interested in rear strut bar... how much for ship to mexico?

MURCIELAGO 2.2 ECOTEC...(CAI WEAPON-R AND AEM, RSM/Z-Spec ligth pulleys, RK-S Headers, MAGNAFLOW SS 2.5" catback, REAR DISC brakes/SS lines, RALCO short Shift, RK-S eng. mounts, KYB AGX Shocks, Eibach Pro-Kit Springs, OPTIMA REDTOP)... J Body Member

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 6:01 PM
Rear strut bar is gone.

All that's left is the front strut bar

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search