Dead Cavalier, few parts for sale in Taunton MA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dead Cavalier, few parts for sale in Taunton MA
Monday, November 04, 2013 5:56 AM
So a few weeks back my wife ran a stop sign and killed my 2003 157K mile Cavalier. Thankfully she wasn't hurt and the dumptruck that hit her had maybe a scratch on his bumper.
Not sure which salvage yard it went to but it had 4 good tires, new front brakes, strut bars front and back and a rear sway bar. Engine and tranny were perfect. I used Mobil 1 since new and the thing still shifted like it was brand new. Sucks too because I wanted to get another year out of it.

Anyway, I had purchased upper and lower radiator hoses and a wheel bearing with bolts for it. I also have GM Factory Helms Manuals that I won't need anymore. Those are also good for Sunfires.
I'd take $100 for everything. So if you're in the Taunton MA area and you're interested give me a shout.

The truck hit her in the right rear quarter, tore the bumper off and tore the bumper support which in turn tore it open like a beer can being twisted. She was spun into a fence and the front bumper was also torn off. Amazingly I was prepared to sell the car next year for about $700, the insurance co gave us $2900 after taxes and the deductible.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search