FS: Streetfire sides and door panels - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Streetfire sides and door panels
Saturday, April 09, 2005 10:05 PM
hey, ive got a set of streetfire sides from my 2002 sunfire with the door panels. They have been on the car for a little over a year, no problems, except minor paint cracking due to poor paint preparation, they will need to be refinished. They are painted indigo blue metallic right now. Pictures of them on my car can be seen at [URL=www.cardomain.com/id/colar02fire ]www.cardomain.com/id/colar02fire [/URL]
Im asking $300, but im negotiable on the price if you pick them up. I live in sunbury, and i go to school in blairsville, they can be picked up at either place.

Re: FS: Streetfire sides and door panels
Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:04 AM
hey do u still wanan work on a trunk for me or not i remember we talked about this awhiel ago?
Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:51 PM
Yeah, i intend to do it, i just dont have the time, maybe now that its nice out i can get it done. I might be selling mine here, because im going to make a steel one at school, i will let you know

Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:09 PM
hah alright man just wondreing if u forgot i figured u were busy tho... .like i said if theirs a weekend ur home id be willing to come up and help out or try to learn since ire ally dont kno what i ma doing u kno
Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:18 PM
hmmm interested....ill keep this in the back of my head for now.

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search