99 Black Z24 for Sale - SE PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
99 Black Z24 for Sale - SE PA
Thursday, November 01, 2007 5:56 AM
Hey all...

I am selling a 99' Black Z24 auto w/ approx 60k on the motor & 90k on the body. It is stock.
It has a new waterpump, brand new battery and the tires are in pretty good shape. New rotors, fresh oil change, new plugs. The body has a few small blemishes; scratch in the door, spoiler needs repainted, some dings perhaps. We are probably going to repaint the spoiler very soon.

The interior is in great shape w/ the exception of the imfamous dash crack. Power mirrors, locks, cruise, sunroof, keyless entry, CD Player, blah blah..

It appears the previous owner hit something in the road & put a big hole in the oil pan. We replaced the motor w/ one of less miles and the car runs great...

KBB on the car w/ 90k miles is $3700 in good condition.
KBB on the car w/ 60k miles is $4200 in good condition.

We are asking $3000 OBO. The car is located in Chester, PA- approx 15 minutes south of Philadelphia.

The car was originally located in New Jersey so it will need to be inspected in PA. I would get it inspected, but I can't do it because the car is not registered / insured. I will however, get the vehicle inspected once the vehicle is registered & insured. The car will pass %100.

This would make a great winter car.

I will be providing pics very shortly. Any questions, feel free to post or email.

Re: 99 Black Z24 for Sale - SE PA
Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:34 AM
Heres the pics of the car in case anyone is actually interested. My friend lost his card reader, so it took him a little while to upload the pics.

Re: 99 Black Z24 for Sale - SE PA
Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:00 AM
nice dubs there in the background!

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search