Newark Del show this Saturday? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Newark Del show this Saturday?
Friday, September 26, 2008 10:28 AM
Anyone know if there's one at the Chrysler plant tomorrow? Some guy told my dad there is, but we can't find any info on it online. This guy claimed he was there last year & they were giving tours too. I kinda think this guy is full of it, but thought I'd post to see if anyone knows anything.

Re: Newark Del show this Saturday?
Friday, September 26, 2008 10:55 AM
didnt they close that plant down already?

Friday, September 26, 2008 11:14 AM
There is only one show that I know of saturday and thats at willis chevrolet in smyrna.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, September 26, 2008 2:06 PM
Moar Candy! LAWL wrote:didnt they close that plant down already?

Didn't know it was closing, but since you said something I looked it up and saw it's supposed to close in 2009. Good to know I guess.

The01Cav wrote:There is only one show that I know of saturday and thats at willis chevrolet in smyrna.

What types of cars? Big show?

Friday, September 26, 2008 4:09 PM
it's a car and bike show, all makes and models, from 8:30 to 3, food, music, awards, gas card raffle, 50/50, door prizes, flea market, and family fun.

I registered for the show but not sure if i'm going to be attending it now or not. All depends on the weather. They said they would notify if they cancel tomorrow due to rain.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, September 26, 2008 6:45 PM
Cool, thanks. Although it's not exactly in our back yard, my dad said he'd "swing by" the Chrysler plant before we head over to Bmore for a little Ikea shopping. Maybe we'll head out to Smyrna, who knows. I've got GPS, we're set to go anywhere once we hit the road. Gotta love a road trip with dad

Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:57 AM
Yeah I am not going to the show, I hurt my back somehow and haven't been getting around any.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, September 27, 2008 3:30 PM
Sucks about your back! I've got a feeling there wasn't much of anything going on today. We decided to go directly to Ikea instead of even going to Delaware, the rain was so heavy it was pointless.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 7:36 PM
that plant has got another year or so i belive...

I herd either university of dealware is going to buy it, tear everything down and built some new stuff, or someone said toyota was looking at it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search