Anyone from St.John's NL know a good exhaust shop? - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone from St.John's NL know a good exhaust shop?
Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:04 AM
Yeah the subject says it all, I'll just explain the details!

What I'm looking to have done is have a dual sxhaust system put on my 94 Sunbird.
Like this Cavalier has done... same idea. The thing is, I'm very picky on quality work and I'm wondering if anyone from St. John's knows the best exhaust shop to go to? Also. What do you expect this to run me price wise? I already have the 2 mufflers.

Jamie

Re: Anyone from St.John's NL know a good exhaust s
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:45 PM
when i lived in St johns i got Minute Muffler on Topsail Road to do mine...i think they charged me like 40 bucks to hang 1 muffler and custom bend a piece of pipe....was done in like 15 mins too....not too bad

Check Cardomain for PICS
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:06 PM
umm i went to minute muffler in mount pearl but i prolly wont go back again they did good work it just took em so long to do it cuz they did other jobs even though mine was the first in.....ummm i got a whole exhaust put on fpr like 300 bucks ....that was the header install, cat install, res install, 2 1/4 piping, hangers, and labour. The most you will pay is for labour. I shoulda went to lester lube cuz they r really good i just went across the street cuz they were not busy. I have a few buddies and the got their exhaust done there and its real good quality work. But expect some leaks but they will fix that for free cuz it wasnt dont in the first place so i would really recommend them both but lester lube is better.

umm about the price i dunno what u r doing just getting cat back or just putting the mufflers on,,,,,umm prolly an hour or 2 labour.... and the extension pieces(2 1/4) and the y pipe and the hangers will run you about 200..

i cant punch hard enuf,i cant kick high enuf,i cant shoot straight enuf,i cant die dead enuf!
http://members.cardomain.com/bluetallic
Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:47 PM
i was lucky when i went to minute muffler i pulled up got an estimate, pulled the car in the bay and drove off in about 15 minutes...but that was only to hang & weld on one muffler, so it depends on day you go and how busy they are

Check Cardomain for PICS
Saturday, May 14, 2005 10:54 AM
Lester Lube on topsail road.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search