that time of year again - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
that time of year again
Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:37 PM
Well N.B. people, I am on holidays again this year, but I have taken the last week of August this time, so I can have the labour day weekend also. I'm going to be in Knowsville (juniper, Glassville) at my cabin most of the time, but I will probably come out to Fredericton and Moncton like I usually do for a couple days, and this time Wayne, I will make sure I have time to call you, you just better be around, ha ha.

I will also try and visit Halifax for a night, but it's a lot of driving in one week. I'm sure I will know more later.

But the point on this thread is to see what's happening, as for big car shows, or maybe other stuff I might want to check out. Anyways thanks for any info you may give

Re: that time of year again
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:24 PM
If your around for August 20th go to SCN in MOncton, its a one day show, hell put your car in if you want too
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:04 AM
well that is the weekend before I come down, but thanks, I do know I'll be in Moncton for atleast one day hopefully.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 7:02 AM
Let me know if your in the Halifax area, we'll hook up for a little cruise around town or something.

Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore
raven@accesswave.ca
Raven Autosports
55 McQuade Lake Cres,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
(902) 850-3330
10.82@132
Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:02 PM
Meloyellow wrote:If your around for August 20th go to SCN in MOncton, its a one day show, hell put your car in if you want too

hey, if i got my bird painted by then, think i could get in on that? heh

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search