-If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 36 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the
food will swim by, you live in Quebec
-If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you live in Quebec.
-If you instinctively walk like a penguin for six months out of the year, you live in Quebec.
-If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, you live in Quebec.
-If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Quebec
-If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you live in Quebec.
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A TRUE QUEBECER IF:
1. "Vacation" means going South past Plattsburg for the weekend.
2. You measure distance in hours.
3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.
4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and then back again.
5. You can drive 110 kph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
6. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
7. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
8. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.
9. Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a deer next to your
10. Down South to you means Albany ...
11. Your 1st of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
12. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
13. You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."
14. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Quebec friends.
especially the: "You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and then back again" and this one too: "You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction"
damn true !
you know u r a real québecois when u celebrate the 1st of july (cadana day) by renting a truck and moving
900000 moving in that day in qc,...