J-Body of NB - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
J-Body of NB
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:52 AM
This is the new J-Body club here in New Brunswick. We're trying to find a few more members to add to our numbers. Feel free to drop by and check out our website

http://www.jbodynb.com/

Re: J-Body of NB
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:36 AM
I'm just curious why you started a new club in N.B. What happened with Chaotic Concepts? actually maybe I should just ask Wayne or Jann that, ha ha.

Oh ya I also noticed you joined j-body.ca too. Well maybe I will see you around when I travel down east this summer.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:34 AM
CC is still active. There's just another club that was started about 1 week ago. It's not a competition or anything, just a second club.

¤~z24cavygirl~¤
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:43 AM
Can't see why we need a second club when we could have had another chapter. But to each there own

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:24 AM
I don't know why he decided to start his own club, and I won't get into that. I'm simply a member, that's all. Right now, all I've been seeing is competition from some CC members, and a whole lot of bashing. I really don't think that is necessary for anyone to make it into such a big deal. It's just a club, like any other

¤~z24cavygirl~¤
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:41 AM
I would join, but I'm getting rid of the crapalier soon! And I don't understand what the big deal is either.. It's just another car club, it's a free country let him do what he wants.

Dark blue 2002 Z24, 2.4 Ltr.
Friday, March 25, 2005 1:41 PM
Hey you can still join our message board if you want. You don't need to keep the crapalier to talk to us

¤~z24cavygirl~¤
Monday, April 25, 2005 3:35 PM
I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY 99 CAVY PROJECT IT SOON WILL BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN U WILL KNOW WHEN U SEEE IT BANKRUPT
Tuesday, August 01, 2006 5:29 PM
hey all listen i cant get either flippin site to open up so whats the deal
Saturday, August 05, 2006 5:57 AM
Jbodynb.com is offline right now but it should be back up within a week.
Monday, August 07, 2006 5:59 AM
get up and goin man...and hopefully ppl post on the site...

Saturday, August 12, 2006 5:49 AM
The site is back up and running with a temp design...

same address http://www.jbodynb.com

It's still totally FREE to join, so if your in NB and have a J-Body make sure you go to that site and send in your info and REGISTER for the sites message board, you will need to register before you can see the forums/topics so keep that in mind...

Again it's all free... so join! haha.

Once we have a few members I would like to setup a meeting for all interested.
Sunday, August 13, 2006 5:16 PM
all registered and on the site....let get it big guys...
Sunday, August 13, 2006 5:24 PM
all registered and on the site....let get it big guys...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search