Nova Scotian J-bodies - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nova Scotian J-bodies
Friday, December 08, 2006 5:32 AM
Hey, does anyone know of any J-body clubs around NS? Anyone want to start a J train some sunny Saturday in July? I know plenty of J owners in the area but there not members here. Hit this post up if your a J owner from NS please and thank-you.

-Cody (Chester, NS)

Re: Nova Scotian J-bodies
Sunday, December 10, 2006 3:46 PM
im From cape breton ...but im up in halifax almost alllllllllll the time.
Monday, December 11, 2006 7:11 AM
try www.jans.ca

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 8:02 AM
try nstuners.ca very good site

<html>http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/brianb/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg</html>
Monday, February 12, 2007 6:06 PM
WWW.jans.ca i dont believe is a club anymore; if they are they are really really small and dont do any events anymore.
I was a very active member with them for 3 years, but things went all down hill so a few of us left and we started www.nstuners.ca and our clubs name is high intenzity, WE ARE nova scotia based, more or less the halifax area, but we now have a cape breton chapter and a south shore chapter; we do lots of shows and cruises and there are a few of us that still run j-bodys in the club, but we are all different vehicles now.
come check us out at www.nstuners.ca, we are always up for cruises and shows.......

98 j-body sedan

Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:35 AM
Yea check us out on nstuners. I'm the president of the southern chapter and currently drive a blue sunfire all modded out. There's a couple more that are members as well.

Mark

Friday, March 02, 2007 7:05 PM
www.cb-streets.com

im from newglasgow and am always up for a cruise

www.cardomain.com/id/pondsz24
Saturday, March 03, 2007 4:23 AM
Awesome chris; i think a few members from cb streets are on our forum as well...........
I think us at high intenzity are planning a cruise this summer to cb around the trail etc...

98 j-body sedan

Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:40 AM
terry denomme wrote:WWW.jans.ca i dont believe is a club anymore; if they are they are really really small and dont do any events anymore.
I was a very active member with them for 3 years, but things went all down hill so a few of us left and we started www.nstuners.ca and our clubs name is high intenzity, WE ARE nova scotia based, more or less the halifax area, but we now have a cape breton chapter and a south shore chapter; we do lots of shows and cruises and there are a few of us that still run j-bodys in the club, but we are all different vehicles now.
come check us out at www.nstuners.ca, we are always up for cruises and shows.......

Sorry Terry but just because you and some others left jans Does not mean that we are no longer around .

http://www.jans.ca/index.html
Sunday, March 25, 2007 1:59 PM
Hey, im from Dartmouth, any J's around here that are on this site?

2003 White Cavalier LS Sport Coupe
Sunday, March 25, 2007 2:38 PM
[quote=lorne hazelwood

Sorry Terry but just because you and some others left jans Does not mean that we are no longer around .

i thought JANS wasnt around anymore either because when you log onto the site it shows a memberlist from 2004-2005 and when you try to access the board you get an "error 404" message.

what's up with that?

My "Z-Wannabe"

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/682845/

Saturday, May 19, 2007 12:12 PM
lorne hazelwood wrote:
terry denomme wrote:WWW.jans.ca i dont believe is a club anymore; if they are they are really really small and dont do any events anymore.

Hey man, just did not think you guys were around anymore thats what i heard, i never see any one with a jans banner at a car show; or never see anyone around; but that is cool if you still have the club going; best of luck lorne; maby we will see some of you guys out at some shows this year?

98 j-body sedan

Saturday, May 26, 2007 12:12 AM
i'm up in Aylesford, usually all over the valley, i hit up chester now and then.. when i feel like acquiring a fresh speeding ticket.
i drive a 96 z24 with a few little things, just got it a couple days ago so theres lots of modding to be done
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:43 PM
I Will be down at the valley drive in this saturday august the 18th if anyone is around, i drive a sunfire sedan ; i am not with any j body club but i am with a car club for al makes and models, you can check us out @ www.nstuners.ca
later

98 j-body sedan

Sunday, July 06, 2008 6:29 PM
I'm from Dartmouth, if you decide to get a train going shoot me a pm. I'd love to go.

2003 White Cavalier LS Sport Coupe
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:05 PM
Hey im from dartmouth too and if anyone wants to start a train some weekend im deffinatly in
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 8:43 AM
Me 3!!!!

491whp, 393wtq
11.93@ 127mph
Raven Autosports (902)850-3330

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:56 AM
me 4
Monday, September 22, 2008 1:15 PM
Yeap, from Dartmouth and i'm game for a j-train some day
Sunday, March 01, 2009 1:28 PM
i'll have my full lisence by summer time so i dont mind cruizin wit someone

Sunday, March 01, 2009 6:15 PM
When does everyone plan to bring their car out of hibernation? I think we should get something going for around then.

Turbo 2003 White Cavalier LS

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:05 AM
i wish i could have put mine away lol. i think i'll be puttin on the summer goodies around mid april, and thats prob right aorund when u'll start to see a lot of the other come out to play
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 11:48 AM
whos all going to speed sport?
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:06 PM
My car is going to halifax to get Raven to tune it on the 19th or 20th of March...not sure if I will put it away again for another month or not...have to wait and see what the weather is like.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009 6:02 AM
yeah everyone come up to speed sport, go for a cruize or something

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search