Anyone know a - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone know a
Saturday, February 24, 2007 10:34 AM
someone had stolen a credit card and used it to purchase a c/f fuel door. the address it is being shipped to is:

susan lovell
<address removed by moderator>
nova scotia, canada

if anyone knows of this person or place, please give me any information.
it's only 150.00 (which i have probably already spent on phone calls LOL), but i am going to get this person.

please give me any information you may have. and it's kinda funny.... how many c/f fuel doors you see out there on a "J"? so if you spot one, give me a holler.

thanks everyone!!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:32 PM

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-

Re: Anyone know a
Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:33 PM
Actually josh, i live in dartmouth, and i am the only jbody in dartmouth with a cf fuel door........
Probally seen my car and wantted one,lol
So someone bought a cf fuel door off of you and you found out the credit card was stolen when you went to process the order, or how does it work?]
Is there anything i can do for ya since i do live here in dartmouth, i am not sure where that street is off hand but i can find out and swing by there.......
let me know buddy if ya need me for anything josh, pm me or e-mail me.

98 j-body sedan

Thursday, March 01, 2007 5:36 PM
I am probally the only j with a cf fuel door in nova scotia right now,lol, i take notice to all modded j's, love j-bodys so i will eventually see this j , and let me know if there is naything i can do for you here on my end, would be glad to help you out josh.....

98 j-body sedan

Thursday, March 01, 2007 6:02 PM
thanks terry! well, how it works is that they placed an order on my site. by using a credit card, paypal will process it with out having to have an account with them. all i receive is a notification stating i received a payment, and all the shipping info is there. a week after sending it, i get an email from paypal stating there has been a reverse charge on my account. i call up paypal and they say the card was stolen, and the card gets refunded 100%. so that means i am out a c/f fuel door, and my money. if they see this post, i suggest you send the fuel door back ASAP. i have quite a few agencies on this right now, and the charges are racking up from credit card fraud to mail fraud. this is some serious business, and the SOB is going to get what he deserves.

-Www.IznTrbl.Com-
Saturday, March 03, 2007 4:21 AM
Yeah man, i hope they get what they have coming; its not cool for you to loose a fuel door and money.
I WILL be getting in toch with you real soon buddy........

98 j-body sedan

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 4:34 PM
I put the b2y2m1 Canada in a Google search and your forum came up. As I read through the different messages, I realized I may have a scam artist as a customer. I had a purchase on my website for large order of solar lights to be sent to:

susan lowell

The billing information has a person in Virginia, United States. The phone number given is a non working number. I'm thinking this order should not be filled. The address is weird also.

Saturday, December 15, 2007 10:59 PM
We had a similar experience recently. This woman Susan Lovell from this address:

nova scotia, canada

sent us a check for some toys from our website. Two weeks later after we shipped the order the bank returned the check saying the account has been closed... We called the number she provided and got confirmed the woman who we were talking to is Susan Lovell. She said she would send again but we haven't received anything....Then I did a google search and found this forum.
This is a serious crime. I wonder if Mr. Terry Denomme has visited that address and found out who's living there. Terry can you please let us know? Thanks!

Peter

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 3:07 PM
Hi,
This person also ripped my store off online:
Susan lowell
Nova Scotia, Canada

I just called the fraud dept there & reported this incident, if anybody needs to call them their # is 902-490-1985

She stole somebody elses card & they just charged me back saying its fraud & this person signed for the item, I will prosecute if I can. If anybody has any luck charging this person with theft, please email me at mrtoys_com@yahoo.com

Besides the stolen merchandise $10 chg bk fee, $40-$50 in taxes & duties they never pd going to Canada now I am charged with that. Thanks to this person, we are no longer shipping internationally - too easy to get ripped off & then you can't really do anything especially if you are in a different country.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:33 PM
Saturday, April 12, 2008 5:18 AM
lol looks good on izntrbl...he screwed people and now he got screwed lol...sucks for the rest of you guys
Friday, May 02, 2008 1:36 PM
FYI

This person has used my phone number on phony checks and I keep getting nasty phone calls about bounced checks.
I am not sure what can be done about this, I called the phone company and they say that there is nothing that they can do about it. I am
open to any and all suggestions and if the number you have ends with 63, it's the wrong number.
Friday, May 02, 2008 1:37 PM
OH, and I know nothing about cars.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:11 AM
Sadly, I have just been ripped off by the fictitious susan lovell. She wrote in an order, called to check to see if I received it. Replied to emails when I had a question about her order. Urged me to rush ship her items, then stopped replying to emails.

Her check was written on an account that had been closed. The phone number on the check rings to a nice person who says she has been receiving about 3 phone calls a day for the past 6 months. The nice person says she has reported the fraud to the police in Canada at: 902-490-5016.

The email address for "susan lovell" is: littlelady29@hotmail.com

"susan" checks it frequently and replies when she wants merchandise for free. Apparantly, she targets small businesses. The owner of the phone number 902-463-7426 says "susan" has ordered jewelry, stereo parts, and all sorts of things. From me, she ordered children's pajamas and baby gifts. She stole nearly $400 in merchandise by issuing the invalid check and shipping to the 30 mervin st fake address.

Someone must be intercepting the packages at a Canadian post office.
Re: Anyone know a Crook
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:12 AM
Just found out that there was a Large Garage Sale at 32 Marvin St on May 4th, 2008. Wonder if the items shipped to 30 Marvin st are actually going to 32 Marvin st?

Here is the link to the garage sale advertisement: http://www.bargainhunterpress.com/listing_details.php?type=events&id=5

I will follow up with the Canadian Fraud Investigators:

NUMBER TO CALL: 902.490.1985 (for the: Halifax Regional Police Integrated Financial Crime Section)
Monday, May 26, 2008 5:12 PM
I was reading this post a few months ago, and I saw this street on the weekend. I went to the yardsale, nothing but junk and a few small items. Nothing new that I could see anyhow. I also knocked on the door of 30 marvin st to see who was living there and it was just a young man by himself, said hes never ever heard of this lady by the name of susan. I dont believe she lives or ever lived there.
Monday, May 26, 2008 6:12 PM
Sounds like ths guy has an alias? I would imagine anyone doing this wouldnt use his/her real name. You should do some investigating.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 7:59 AM
We've been hit in the US also, with a check on a closed account used to purchase candy, keychains, and novelties.

If anyone knows who in the Halifax Police Department is accepting complaints against this individual, please let me know at LAURIEG@JOISSU.COM or call me at 800-233-1681 ext. 11.

Thank you!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 12:18 PM
I just wanted to say that "Susan Lovell" is at it again. We just received a personal check from her for $520 and a letter requesting various products that didn't even total that amount.
I thought it was strange that she would overpay by almost $100 USD. Her check did have the phone number 902-463-7426 on it that was crossed out. I contacted the bank to verify
the funds and the rep said that the account was open and there was plenty of money in the account. I came across your site trying to verify her address. The check said Mervin St.
but her scribbled letter said Marvin St. The email address she used was littlelady29@hotmail.com. Needless to say, we won't be going forward with her order.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 10:04 AM
Well, this woman actually sells our stolen stuff online. I did a search online with that littlelady29@hotmail.com and came out a list of stuff on the kijiji local site that this woman was selling. Attached is a snapshot I took back last December of the list she was selling. . From the image you can tell that she was using that email to sell bunch of stuff. There's a contact phone number too.

So I sent a email with a fake name pretending a buyer. Then got a email from her daughter. Here is the email:
"These boots I am actually selling for someone else her number is 463-7429 her name is susan. also if you wanted to come by i have the winnie the pooh picture here in the passage im located on jeep cresent my number is 404-2611. you may come back this evening or anytime tomorrow if you dont catch me at that number call 412-2753 sonya."
After a day herself replied "hi this is susan i am not sure if my daughter got back to you yet but i do have the boots i was asking 100.00 but i am letting them go for 50.00 and i have other things that i didnt list yet like a kids power tour electric guitar and a hockey table game and a voice record and other things if you would still like to see anything just let me know every thing is brand new"
I also searched her daughter's name and email online. She used to post blogs on one of the local auto clubs site. It seems they are aware that I'm tracking them and they have taken down all the information. Lately I found her profile on facebook.com again. If you search with Sonya French you will see there's one from Halifax with photo even.

Here also is the IP address when they send emails to people:
Office Use Only:
Email: littlelady29@hotmail.com
IP Address: 71.7.163.6 - 71.7.163.6
Host Address: blk-7-163-6.eastlink.ca

With all the information I collected I believe the police definitely can find this family of thieves.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 11:19 AM
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 11:56 AM
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 12:41 PM
This is from http://313merch.com/blog/?p=88#respond

« Kuntucky Fried Clinton Funny Election 2008 T-Shirts
Prince Albert T-shirt »
Bogus Check Balanced for 313 T-Shirt Order
Many small business’s sell their items online today only through an e-commerce shopping cart online store. Here at 313 Merchandise we still offer our customers a choice of buying through the mail from our PO Box. instead of using a credit card online. Well after 2 years of snail mail we finally snagged our first Foreign Check Fraud customer. I do believe we did have some nim-rod last year from Wash. DC try a personal check which balanced immediately, but our most recent purchase was made from:

Suzanne Lovell

Well after constant emails from Suzanne demanding we send their items immediately we explained that we was away from our PO Box and held on to the check for sometime awaiting its clearance in our account. The US/Canadian money exchange rate was applied to the check after 11 days and we proceeded to ship the $350 order. But immediately after confirming tracking with Susan or the alias the check balanced. Now this was brought to our attention by our bank and we immediately recalled our package back from USPS before its departure out of the country. Our t-shirts our now back in our hands and a picture has been sent to Suzanne at littlelady29@hotmail.com and a nice Big @!#$ You Thief!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:34 PM

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 9:25 PM
Time to share your stories with someone who can make a difference. Click the Link below to send an e-mail to the local news station in Halifax.
Provide all the information you can.

http://www.ctv.ca/generic/generated/news/FeatureRecommendation.html
Monday, July 07, 2008 10:21 AM
Well, guys, here's the information where and how you can file the report to Halifax police and some other law departments:

Their site: http://www.halifax.ca/police/fraud/index.asp There numbers are listed at the bottom of the page.

10. It is helpful to know where to report Economic Crime - many people simply do not know:

Contact Phonebusters toll free at 1-888-495-8501 or online at www.phonebusters.com
See also - Report Economic Crime online at www.recol.ca
Halifax Regional Police Integrated Financial Crime Section - 902-490-1985
Here are the numbers you always need to contact about your wallet, etc. has been stolen:

Equifax Canada: 1-800-465-7166
TransUnion: 1-877-525-3823

Remember to call all the numbers and file reports on all the sites. If you have copies of the invoice, delivery confirmation, signature of the person who received the package, returned check, bank letter, etc. you should send to them. Keep in mind, only copies not the original documents should be sent. Cops won't return the original ones.

Also the link http://www.ctv.ca/generic/generated/news/FeatureRecommendation.html provided by the Guy above is an important place to report too. Make sure do so.

What I did was filed online and sent all the documents I have as attachment to the cops.

I also created several accounts on www.facebook.com to expose them to their friends. If you search Peter Schewu, Peter Hunter, Sonya French you will find "Them"

...Rope is tightening....
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:27 AM
All the information has been forwarded to the police. All we can do now is sit back and wait for it to happen.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008 2:38 PM
I also faxed all the documents to them. Everyone should go to https://www.recol.ca/login.aspx to file the complaint. The system will submit your report to three agencies.
...I heard this woman and her daughter are @!#$ting bricks now...All their friends are calling in to find out what's going on. Of course they are still lying to people.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search