window tint in newfoundland - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
window tint in newfoundland
Sunday, September 30, 2007 12:10 PM
i was wondering if window tint on the driver and passenger windows is legal in newfoundland. if so how much is legal.

spandex is a privilege not a right

Re: window tint in newfoundland
Monday, October 01, 2007 8:36 AM
Im not positive, but i think ANY is illegal. If you keep it moderate, you probably wont get in trouble for it, unless you do something to provoke the cops.
Saturday, October 06, 2007 12:54 PM
any tint at all on the front two windows is illegal on the rock. I haven't had a problem in the 5 years I've had it done but you never know.

fast, reliable or cheap. choose two.
Sunday, October 07, 2007 12:22 PM
Biker wrote:any tint at all on the front two windows is illegal on the rock. I haven't had a problem in the 5 years I've had it done but you never know.

how much do you have on your windows?

spandex is a privilege not a right

Sunday, October 07, 2007 12:45 PM
I personally have no tint on my car as of now, but most people keep it to about 35%. 20% is the darkest i would go.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:48 AM
Anything other than factory tint on the front doors is Illegal, however, several of my buddies have had 5% all around for years and never got a ticket for it...
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:15 PM
Yeah, aftermarket tint is different then factory. The aftermarket stuff just sticks on, where the other stuff is a coating i think. The aftermarket stuff wont allow the window to shatter, and fall, but rather shatter and stick together, and become a flying glass sheet of pain.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search