Anyone Here From Nova Scotia - Page 3 - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anyone Here From Nova Scotia
Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:18 PM
Yeah I'm from NS, about 20 minutes from Halifax (Fall River). Going to have the cavvy on the road in a couple of weeks.

Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:14 PM
I Just started driving mine again Monday, DAMN i missed driving it. lol. When everyone gets there all ready we should set up a cruise.

Turbo 2003 White Cavalier LS
Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:29 PM
I'm from Elmsdale, 45 min from Halifax just past the air port. A cruise sounds like a sweet idea. gotta try and find some decent roads (if there are any lol)

Sunday, March 14, 2010 2:55 PM
I am starting to go a little crazy without my car...I'm hoping my motor will be done by april sometime and then get the thing tuned. Probably won't be till may by the looks of things but I would love to meet up with some people when its running again.

Monday, March 15, 2010 1:37 PM
I'm in Truro. I would love a meet, although you guys would see how badly my car needs to be painted lol

Monday, March 15, 2010 6:50 PM
Ha, I bet mine needs to be painted more lol...

Monday, March 15, 2010 7:33 PM
Mines going through the process of being painted as we speak.. It be sweet to have a meet though sometimes over the summer months , i'm from N.B but im down in Truro frequently to visit friends.

1997 Sunfire 2.2 OHV , 5 Speed.

" Yeah you drive a jbody , but not like us. "
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:00 AM
i garantee my car need to be painted more than all of yours lol

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:20 PM
Well scratch the couple of weeks thing, took her out, changing the oil, and getting the mufflers welded, and fixing the bumper.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:27 PM
Actually, will be at Bedford AW for 7ish to meet someone, then getting work done in Tantallon at 8.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 10:48 PM
yeah body work is definitely key on mine this year lol, and i got a little antsy and put the 17's back on. god damn i missed the handling from them

So should we start planning up a cruise or a meet of some sort now or later next month??? reason im asking is cause me and a few buddies are going on a cruise on April 11th to peggie's cove, if anyone's interested your more then welcome to come.

Thursday, March 18, 2010 4:02 PM
looking like the car probably won't be running till may. My motor parts and turbo just arrived today, so got quite a bit of work to get done before its running.

Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:03 PM
i got mine out yesterday. man i missed it some bad. picked up a aem volt gauge on kijiji, that matches my afr. now i just need a aem boost gauge. im gonna try to get my heat exchanger on this weekend.

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:56 AM
i just put my wheels on this week love it but i now need a trans f23 if any one has one lol
Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:18 PM
Mine is in Beaverbank on Jackstands. I'm changing both front wheel bearing assemblies. It needs paint in the worst way.
Monday, May 17, 2010 7:28 AM
mine needs paint more than all of yours, hands down, now lets get a meet going, this needs to happen

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:42 PM
I'm in Yarmouth aswell
Monday, May 31, 2010 8:50 AM
Im in Cape Breton, i just parked my 00 sedan and baught a 04 Cavy coupe (z24), im dieing for a meet or a cruize, tired of seeing the honda fanboys meeting up and cruzing around together. id even go to the halifax area if the turnout was gonna be decent
Friday, June 18, 2010 6:03 AM
What's everyone doing Saturday. I'd love to get a mini meet or cruise going. Even though I WILL be embarrassed because I've been waiting for my bumper and skirt for over a friggen month.

Saturday, I'm good for anywhere between Bridgewater and Truro. (Including out Windsor or Porter way)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search