Anyone know a - Page 2 - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anyone know a
Monday, September 15, 2008 10:11 AM

I received a check from this person: Susan Lovell <address removed by moderator>. I guess I had a few flags that popped up for me........

1) The texture of the paper 2) The misspelling of the street name from the note to the letter she sent with the check. 3) The checking / routing number was incorrectly done as well as the date. 4) The check was bigger. It was a bit longer and wider than a normal check. 5) I don't know... I have been doing mail order for about 6 years and you just know. The instant that I saw and felt it, I told myself that this is not right... I am glad that we do not send out product out until the check clears. The check didn't even make to the bank...

Luckily there is this thing called Google and I entered information and up came these postings.

Funny thing, this person sent me an email over the weekend and I sent this link asking if this was her and to let me know if it was because I would notify the authorities, hahahahahahahahaha. "Nothing is for Free!!!!!" I sure am sorry for all those who this person got over on!!. You know, there is thing called Karma, and one day it will come around FULL CIRCLE and they will get theirs!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:34 PM

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 1:44 PM
I agree^^^^ this will come back and bite them foresure.... i am glad you did not get ripped by her.
This person has done this to many people and the authorties have been contacted down here where she lives; i live 1/2 hr away from this person...

98 j-body sedan

Tuesday, October 07, 2008 8:25 AM
DAMN! I feel like an idiot. I just got a check from this person and took it the bank and deposited it. I waited a full week before I sent out the merchandise. Today, a full 2 weeks later I got an insufficient funds notice. She ordered a bunch of kids outerwear. So, either she has kids which is really sad, or she is planning on reselling them. Either way, I am furious. I just wish I would have googled her name before we sent the stuff out so I could see her track record. She had it sent to:
susan lovell
<address removed by moderator>

her email (in case you want to send hate mail) is:
littlelady29@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:35 PM
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 10:26 AM
null WOW!!! I am real sorry that happened to you. You know, whenever I receive a check for the mail order, I will always allow it to wait 12-15 business days before I even send out the product. I mean, we do not even take checks in the front of the store anymore .And when I am not sure, I always Google!!! I just can't believe this person is still doing these crimes... Good luck to you and I hope that you get the justice you deserve.....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search