Checking Interest - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Checking Interest
Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:08 PM
hey it's been a long time since I've been here, I have an older lady friend from work with a 93 Cav RS it's 3.1 optioned with a 5speed, all stock, mostly base options with 118,000 kms it's also in mint shape body wise, has had most everything that could go wrong replaced in the last year (save the 3.1 and tranny of course ) so is next to a brand new 93 cavy, she's looking to sell to get into a cobalt with an auto and remote start. I was wondering what you all think she should ask for it, it's a rare car to find in such good shape around these parts.

not really advertising atm, but if anyones up to making offers or asking for pics or to see it, pm me rather not get the thread locked for being put in the wrong section

back on task what do you guys think, 4-5-6000? less? more? I'd like to give her a good idea of what it's worth. THANKS!

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"

Re: Checking Interest
Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:11 PM
my bad, forgot to mention we're in Moncton NB, and the body color is maroon/burgundy metalic.

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Monday, August 17, 2009 9:06 AM
id offer her 3k if everything is as you said it is.

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Monday, August 17, 2009 5:26 PM
K thanks, I'll let her post it on kijiji then, she said she wants to try for at least 4,500 considering the money she's put into it maintaining it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search