Newfoundland J-Bodies? - Page 2 - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Newfoundland J-Bodies?
Friday, March 17, 2006 1:53 PM
i live i a small town i had systems before and had no worry's lol but if i was to get a alarm system what should i get?

What the deuce?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/819414

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:15 PM
Any of you guys interested in running Solo 2? I have been running the past 3 seasons. Great fun for all types of cars, stock or modified. If your interested, drop me a line, thedirtyshirtadv@hotmail.com

Proud member of PreciZion

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:45 PM
ill be running solo 2 this year steve, can't wait to see what the car does now with the new suspension

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:16 PM
99fireSE wrote:ill be running solo 2 this year steve, can't wait to see what the car does now with the new suspension

Good stuff, glad to see another J running Solo! I would recomend running your 16's for racing. You will be happier for it. Confederation building parking lot is not forgiving on tires and Bell Island is much smoother, but it will melt soft compound tires and send it flying down the side of your car. I speak from experience!

Drop a line if you have any q's.

Proud member of PreciZion

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:25 PM
looking like im gonna miss this weekends solo, car is still in getting painted, not really liking the idea of autox'ing it with such fresh paint

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:29 PM
signature test?

Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:58 PM
nice i like it... i needs one now haha, o and one question, any jbody meets this summer, besides, at the glacier?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:11 PM
do you know anybody who knows where i can find a 5 speed tranny to fit a 97 sunfire gt 2.4L
Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:40 PM
any one have HPT? much needed for my 3400 cav. need to delete the a/t codes

[IMG]http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2977/3861/32441930001_medium.jpg[IMG}
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search