st. johns sunroof install?? - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
st. johns sunroof install??
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:49 PM
i currently live in marystown newfoundland and i bought a new aftermaket sunroof for my car and noone here installs them so i was wondering if anyone knows a place in st johns that does it seeing as how i go in there ever couple of weeks i could get it done that way any help would be appreciated... i'd adtemp it myself but i don't wanna risk cutting a hole in my roof after never doing it before lol

Re: st. johns sunroof install??
Friday, May 16, 2008 12:58 PM
A few places will do it, but make sure they stand by there work! There is a good chance it will leak unless someone who really knows what they are doing does it. Dont go somewhere because its cheap, go somewhere where they will guarentee it.
Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:46 PM
nowere does it i'v tryed 2 i have a z24 sunroof and rotted cuz i cant get it put in
Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:02 PM
You cant get a factory one installed, it would have to be a generic on. The factory one actually needs the roof formed a certain way to fit the runners.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:17 PM
does anybody you know have or know where to get a 5 speed transmission to fit a 97 sunfire gt 2.4L
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:43 AM
my buddy got 97 2.2 the whole car for 3 bills 5 speed, just needs a slave cylinder put on new one goes with car
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search