illegal mufflers? - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
illegal mufflers?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:54 AM
has anyone herd that any kind of straight through muffler may become illegal on june first in nova scotia

Re: illegal mufflers?
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 7:15 AM
its pretty much in affect here in nb

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:29 AM
it is illegal
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:26 PM
i heard that its because thers no baffles in them and that dosent make sense to me because there are a ton other non-straight through mufflers with no baffles

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:14 AM
straight through mufflers have been illegal for a few years in ns and now lowered or lifted supention is also illegal this is a link http://lowmotion.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=148036
Saturday, December 12, 2009 5:49 AM
I know here in Newfoundland Labrador removing the Catalytic converter is illegal, otherwise straight pipe is legal.

Matthew
The Radio Guru
NewCap Radio Inc.
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:21 PM
It's to my understanding that glasspack mufflers are illegal there, i'm running a glasspack with no cat in NB and haven't ran into any problems.

2002 2200sfi 5-speed.
Friday, January 21, 2011 3:50 PM
This @!#$ is @!#$in retarded, u buy a car thats U paid for, put your own @!#$ on it, and the next person can tell u what u can and can't do??? what they gonna make illegal next, custom stereo's??? @!#$ N.S government anyway I bet u my car will be lowered, rimmed up and poundin this year just like everyone else.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:21 AM
brandon mackay wrote:straight through mufflers have been illegal for a few years in ns and now lowered or lifted supention is also illegal this is a link http://lowmotion.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=148036

actually you are incorrect about the lowered and lifted suspension law. this law did not go through, where as there was a lot of loop holes in it. they are revisiting that law again this year, so we might see something come into effect this year but i doubt it.

150.0 DB, Loudest in Atlantic Canada, Street Class A.
Next year 155 DB
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search