N.S. J-Bodies - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
N.S. J-Bodies
Monday, June 01, 2009 8:17 PM
who's around, where ya from, and let's see your cars

Also who is maybe up for a cruise in july, right now my car is out of commission but i am hoping it will be back up lower and with brakes by the end of the month ready to roll lemme know whats up

98 Sunfire GT LD9

KYB, RTX, AEM, MAGNAFLOW, MORE TO COME.

Re: N.S. J-Bodies
Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:25 PM
i'm just on the other side of windsor, i got a 98 sunfire GTX, gettin a GT kit put on the end of the month, and gettin the GT exhaust on this thursday, im up for cruising around in july

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:53 PM
im over in halifax, i got a 95 cavi with 97 sunfire interior and in process of the front end swap to the fire's front end
Thursday, June 04, 2009 1:26 PM
i am in timberlea i have a 04 cavi
Saturday, June 06, 2009 10:16 PM
just past the air port towards truro, 04 sunfire, with minor mods.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:41 PM
possibly be interested if I'm not working and my car is tuned/running...I've got a 2000 cavalier supercharged

Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:06 PM
here is my o4 cavi minor mods soon to be lowered and sabbedlol

Friday, June 12, 2009 8:23 AM
I'm in Truro, 03 Sunfire (ignore the wing and hoodscoops :p)

Monday, June 29, 2009 6:46 PM
something came up and i cant cruise til august but ill have paint on the car and my interior finished so it wont be all bad

Sunday, July 05, 2009 6:18 AM
i seen a red cavi with a sunfire front end on it yesterday in bayers lake
Sunday, July 05, 2009 7:37 AM
Spitfire a few months back I was working at the Airport and I remember seeing your car near the auction place, looked well done man. Brandon I've seen you around town too I think, I have a black '05 lowered with 17's gotta get some pics.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:35 PM
thanks for the compliments sappa, have done a few more mods since then. and yeah i work for national car rental right across from the race track. get some pics up of urs man.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:41 PM
I took a few and started a thread in photos and media. http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=395417&t=395417
Thursday, July 23, 2009 2:20 PM
Sappa wrote:Spitfire a few months back I was working at the Airport and I remember seeing your car near the auction place, looked well done man. Brandon I've seen you around town too I think, I have a black '05 lowered with 17's gotta get some pics.
nice car sappa i dont think i have seen you around but if you see me say hi lol i finaly got mine lowered now i just got to put the turbo on
Sunday, August 16, 2009 12:59 PM
i`m just outside windsor i got a 99 cavalier

it no longer has the tinted lights as they would not pass safety inspection and i can`t be bothered changing them again
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:00 PM
I keep seeing another black '03 -'05 Cavalier around, its got dark rims, a pro stock spoiler, and I think a RK front. Some guy with a Civic asked me tonight if I was the guy he raced last night in Bedford. Told him it wasn't me but I bet I know what car it was. Is it anyone on here?
Thursday, November 05, 2009 7:28 AM
all us nova scotia j-body owners have to have a meet in the spring...mabye in the valley thats where im from...i seen that red sunfire gt on kijiji like 3 or 4 moths ago haha...looks sick with the window hugger wing taken off of it
Thursday, November 05, 2009 7:36 PM
George Doucette wrote:all us nova scotia j-body owners have to have a meet in the spring...mabye in the valley thats where im from...i seen that red sunfire gt on kijiji like 3 or 4 moths ago haha...looks sick with the window hugger wing taken off of it

I agree,
I'm from dartmouth.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/InsaneStitch/Stitch%20Mini%20Pics/Stitch/?action=view¤t=100_6410.jpg

Turbo 2003 White Cavalier LS
Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:05 PM
i'm in antiognish don't have any pics of the car yet sorry its a 2000 Z24 silver tint all round silver banner on top of the windsheild
Monday, February 15, 2010 7:10 PM
hey stich im pretty sure i saw you and your car in elmsdale last spring, i think you were on your way to speed sport. you were rolling with a few hondas. i was parked over by the guard rail across the esso.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 1:57 PM
Spitfire wrote:hey stich im pretty sure i saw you and your car in elmsdale last spring, i think you were on your way to speed sport. you were rolling with a few hondas. i was parked over by the guard rail across the esso.

Yeah man that was me! I remember that. Is that where you were going too?

Turbo 2003 White Cavalier LS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:30 PM
everyone knows me already

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:26 PM
Fall River, (between hali and airport)

and... that but need to fix the rear bumper
v

Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:35 PM
we need to all get together and have a meet this summer for sure,

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:32 PM
Stitch wrote:
Spitfire wrote:hey stich im pretty sure i saw you and your car in elmsdale last spring, i think you were on your way to speed sport. you were rolling with a few hondas. i was parked over by the guard rail across the esso.

Yeah man that was me! I remember that. Is that where you were going too?

yep, was going with my club and then another ended up going up with us, took us 4 hrs to get there..... lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search