NS Jbody Meet this spring - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NS Jbody Meet this spring
Saturday, January 08, 2011 3:38 PM
okay, im starting this thread because there a million different other things going on in the other one, first we need a location that works for everyone, then a time and date.

i was thinking the old Wal-Mart parking lot in sackville, its deffinatly big enough for any kind of meet, i was also thinking a weekend in the middle of may would be a good time to hold it aswell, if anyone got any ideas or suggestions post them up

Re: NS Jbody Meet this spring
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:29 AM
Sounds like a good plan. May should be good as I can't see much else going on then.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 5:02 PM
we should do it the weekend before apple blossom nd get a good number of j's out for that show too

150.0 DB, Loudest in Atlantic Canada, Street Class A.
Next year 155 DB
Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:12 AM
I'd be down for any of these ideas, my cars not show ready but whatever lol

Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:01 PM
well, that makes 4 of us so far! lol, i can probly get ahold of some friends of mine in UX that drive J's and see if they wanna show up

Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:45 PM
yea im up for it if i can get some extra cash (im sure i will) just keep me updated and like peeves said my car isnt show ready at the moment but whatever lol. would be good to meet some more j-body owners.

Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:53 PM
I don't know if any of our cars are show ready.

Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:57 PM
well thats the thing, who cars if our cars are show ready? this is gonna be just for fun and to meet other J-Body owners

Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:27 PM
well apple blossom is always on a fri so if we could do it the day before we could get a good turn out. and they dont have to be show ready,i know mine will never be a show car but i still go just got the fun of it. plus it'd be cool to see a huge line of J's just show up and take of half the parking lot lol. plus theie's been some pretty harsh cars show up to that show before.

Next year 155 DB
Friday, January 14, 2011 10:55 AM
I completely agree. Just saying if thats why someone doesn't think they should come, its not like thats important. And I also agree about the car shows. There have been some sad excuses of some cars showing up in them.

Friday, January 14, 2011 4:04 PM
Now Thats What I'm Talkin Bout, I've been waitin for something like this for years, U kno I'm down for it and i'll talk to the rest of the J-body Boyz I kno and see what we can come up with. That would be insane to have all those j,s at Apple Blossom, and i'm not show ready either but i'll have somethin there regardless.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Friday, January 14, 2011 4:36 PM
Well, looked for the date for the show. It doesn't have one set yet. And it seems to be a CAMIX thing, as they are mentioned as being instrumental in arranging parts of it.

Friday, January 14, 2011 7:47 PM
sweet and hopefully by then i have the car looking a bit better than it is right now lol

Friday, January 14, 2011 8:06 PM
Cavalier Thompson wrote:Now Thats What I'm Talkin Bout, I've been waitin for something like this for years, U kno I'm down for it and i'll talk to the rest of the J-body Boyz I kno and see what we can come up with. That would be insane to have all those j,s at Apple Blossom, and i'm not show ready either but i'll have somethin there regardless.

yeah we want to have this meet before apple blossom

Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:33 PM
colt45 wrote:Well, looked for the date for the show. It doesn't have one set yet. And it seems to be a CAMIX thing, as they are mentioned as being instrumental in arranging parts of it.

camix has nothing to do with the apple blossom show. The show used to be put off by Atlantic car stereo but they pulled out last year and now elite auto electronics runs the show from start to finish.

Next year 155 DB
Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:39 PM
Spitfire wrote:
colt45 wrote:Well, looked for the date for the show. It doesn't have one set yet. And it seems to be a CAMIX thing, as they are mentioned as being instrumental in arranging parts of it.

camix has nothing to do with the apple blossom show. The show used to be put off by Atlantic car stereo but they pulled out last year and now elite auto electronics runs the show from start to finish.

ohh nd its normally the last weekend of may.

Next year 155 DB
Sunday, January 16, 2011 6:27 AM
so maybe th first weekend of may, maybe second weekend of may would be good for this meet?

Monday, January 17, 2011 2:09 PM
My car is very close to being done but have to wait and see when Danny is opening the dyno up for the season. So if the car is tuned I would love to tag along.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:45 PM
well get er done and bring it out!

Friday, January 21, 2011 3:57 PM
dxdean3 wrote:
Cavalier Thompson wrote:Now Thats What I'm Talkin Bout, I've been waitin for something like this for years, U kno I'm down for it and i'll talk to the rest of the J-body Boyz I kno and see what we can come up with. That would be insane to have all those j,s at Apple Blossom, and i'm not show ready either but i'll have somethin there regardless.

yeah we want to have this meet before apple blossom

Doesn't matter to me either way I'll try and make it out, this is a must for me, time for the GM MF's to do our thang lol.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, February 07, 2011 4:03 PM
alright, we should start to advertise this so it isnt just like 9 of us there looking like idiots, i'd like to have as many people as possible, im thinking May 14 around 10am should be when were gonna meet up at the old walmart parking lot, im gonna get someone with some software to do up a flyer/poster for it, and ill maybe meet up with a few of you so we can distribute them and get this rolling

Monday, February 07, 2011 7:24 PM
sounds like a plan to me man, we should hand some out at the speed sport moncton show and the apple blossom show.

Next year 155 DB
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 10:44 AM
when is speed sport?
Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:20 AM
last weekend of april i belive, but im gonna make a post on my forum tonight asking if we can have a poster made up, and ill post it here, and ill meet with a few of you guys in sackville if possible, and illl give yas a bunch each or something

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:17 AM
why dont you just e mail a few of us the file, i can print a @!#$ load off at work and just start plastering them everywhere i go lol.

Next year 155 DB
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search