Wanna have a meet sometime? - Canadian North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wanna have a meet sometime?
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:13 PM
Wondering if there are any people that would want to meet up and go for a drive or something. I finally have my car running and would like to put some miles on the car to break the motor in.

Re: Wanna have a meet sometime?
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:17 PM
You in NS or PEI now? We're having a GMTunerz meet in Windsor this Saturday at the Waterfront Tims.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:36 PM
I'm living in NS now...near kentville. What time on Saturday?

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:42 PM
Whereabouts? I'm in Kentville most of the time, but haven't seen your car around yet. The meet is planned for 2 or so.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:51 PM
I live in lakeville...my fiancee and I have taken a drive around new minas and kentville every night after I get home from work. I'll see if I can make it to the meet on saturday.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 10:06 AM
Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:30 PM
So where do people hang out around here with cars?

Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:31 PM
Generally around New Minas, although its hard to find people who aren't annoying. I'm around once in a while.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:40 PM
Yeah there were a few cars in Kentville the other day but they ran red lights and were doing burnouts by Leons haha....not sure if I like that kind of attention.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:11 PM
What cars were they? I might unfortunately know some of them. Most of the people that have a clue meet in front of Tims. Its usually UX or GMTunerz meets though. Other than that, its mostly the kids in their civics.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:20 PM
There was a civic hatch that smoked a bit and a red civic or acura with maybe some white rims? The red civic was pretty mild though compared to the other 2 cars haha

Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:22 PM
They are usually up beside Staples in New Minas. And yeah, that sounds about right for the people around now.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:27 PM
Yeah...we went to Dairy Queen last night and I saw the same cars there. I stopped at walmart tonight but didn't seem like much was going on.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 7:39 PM
The cops are filling the quota this week, lol. The kids will be back next week to play. Ask Nathan, he's seen some of the cars.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:14 PM
Haha...I am hoping to get to the meet in Windsor on saturday. Is there a crew meeting up in new minas or kentville to drive up?

Friday, July 01, 2011 7:32 AM
I can ask a few of them if they would like to meet up before hand. I'm game for that.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011 1:53 PM
i just saw you in brooklyn matthew. Thought i reconized the car so i came on here.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 3:51 PM
your in brooklyn? what do you drive? most likely seen my car around

Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:09 PM
natetorn0304 wrote:i just saw you in brooklyn matthew. Thought i reconized the car so i came on here.

When did u see me? It looks like Brooklyn is near Windsor so I'm assuming I was one the way to or from the dyno in NB...what do u drive?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search