Gauge Cluster Lights Help. - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gauge Cluster Lights Help.
Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:13 PM
My Uncle has a '93 Sunbird and we have no idea how to change the cluster bulbs as one is burnt out, I told him I was a member of this site and I would take a look, unfortunately Ive searched here and google and have come up short and so now I am asking for help..... I am wondering if anyone knows, or has a howto or good links that would tell me how to change the bulbs for the cluster (also the number for replacement), and if possible maybe the Hvac lights as well just for reference. Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Re: Gauge Cluster Lights Help.
Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:36 PM
yeah just pull the cluster and there should be 4 green twist caps on the back and then you can replace them i had a 92 cavalier at one time and this is how i did it to mine

Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:45 PM
Ok thanks, so its not like the newer cavaliers and such where you need to get a new socket? Any idea what the number for them is?
Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:05 PM
The number is on the bulb if not advance auto parts or auto zone can tell you this b4 you remove it and the owners manual most times has this info in it in most cases mine does.It is just that simple.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search