New tires - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New tires
Sunday, April 19, 2009 12:30 AM
Hi =), here are new pics of my 84 wearing
new radial t/a tires

My Cardomain page :
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2536425

Re: New tires
Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:04 AM
Looks great! I love those tires. I would think about the 4 door Z24 look (ground effects, hood, and spoiler), but leave the F41 and Cavalier badging next time you revise the look. But thats just me. I added the later spoiler and hood to mine and love it.

Cool Car!

Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:16 AM
Nice choice. Looks great!

BTW, I would love to lose the luggage rack, and add a Z24 style spoiler to mind... One of these days...

Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:25 AM
Closer-

Your car would look sweet with a black Z24/Sunbird GT spoiler. I would look for a whole trunk lid though. Yours looks really nice.

From what I remember, the Skyhawk T with the Turbo had a specific hood with a bump that looked sweet.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:27 AM
Thanks guys =), can I add skirts to a 4 door? I was looking for front and
rear ground effects buy I couldn't find them.
I thought about the spoiler.

Closer, are your rear tires bigger than the front's?
When I got my car 15 years ago, I also saw a skyhawk
but it was super bouncy, the schoks didn't work so
I decided for this one, it costed me $1000 dlls in 1994.

My Cardomain page :
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2536425

Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:49 AM
As far as I know, all T-Types got the bump, turbo or not.

Yes, my fronts are 225/60/14 and rears are 235//60/14 (I think that's right). Dad had bought them for a project he was working on with a friend of his (the original owner of my Buick), but things slowed down, and the friend passed away, and I traded Dad some truck parts for the tires. and I think the spoiler at the very least would be a great addition to your car.

I thought I was close to a new decklid with spoiler, plus turbo and power windows. I think his name on here is Blazer350. I was trying to work a deal with him on the whole car, but them just stopped hearing from him, and haven't seen him on here. I assume he sold it locally...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search