'85 Pontiac Sunbird Fender - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
'85 Pontiac Sunbird Fender
Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:32 AM
Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on here. About two years ago I sold my '85 Sunbird Turbo to a buddy of mine that needed a car badly. I have regreted this decision since day one. He moved to PA and I've been constantly bugging him to sell the lil bird back to me for about three years now. He gave me a call yesterday and told me his old lady said he has to get rid of all the cars except one so he opted to keep his first trans-am and told me to come get the bird. I haven't seen the car yet but he said it does have some damage to the left front fender. I may or may not of cried a little because the body only had two door dings in it when I sold it. He says the fender can "probably" be repaired which really means it's half falling off the car. If it's as bad as I imagine, does anyone know where I can find a left front fender? I want to get the car repainted and would like a straight fender. Small dings are fine. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Re: '85 Pontiac Sunbird Fender
Sunday, May 24, 2009 1:07 PM
well i know you can use any j 82-87 fender so call around. www.car-part.com will show you prices of spots near you. also depending on where you are located www.pullapart.com usually has them and they arent more then 20 but you gotta yank them off the cars yourself.

Sunday, May 24, 2009 6:53 PM
Ernie...... Brandywine...... Pennzy, as in the battlefield/creek?
Monday, May 25, 2009 3:09 PM
Or Brandywine in DelaWhere?
If you said passenger, I'd have one. I need the drivers side I have.
Friday, May 29, 2009 1:23 PM
Thanks for your help guys. I hope I can get up to PA and pick the Bird up this week.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search