89 - 91 motor and suspension parts for sale - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
89 - 91 motor and suspension parts for sale
Friday, November 13, 2009 9:44 AM
My name is Ben DeChant

I have a new rebuilt / motor and many suspension parts for sale. Like you, I am a Z24 fan. I used to be a mechanic in Madison WI. Now I am a Front Desk agent at a hotel in Madison, sometimes I wish I never had left the automotive business. I left for carrer oppertunities and more money. While I was a mechanic, I obtained 2 - Z24's with the intention for refirburishing one of them. Then I did the carer change, and I moved. Unfortunatly the place I moved too, would not allow me to keep my project going. I sold both of them. I did keep many, many key parts that you may find usefull. The MOTOR! I have a 2.8 motor that I had professionally built, I took it to a local machainist who tore it apart and did a beautiful rebuild for me. I mean the motor looks like new, like show room new. He bored it out-put in a racing camshaft, high-flo oil pump, larger oil pan, new water pump, and many more goodies. The motor is believed to push out around 200 hp. I wish I could have finished the project, but it is what is it is, you know. I also have much of the lower suspension, sway bars, sway bar links, motor / transmission mounts, rear springs, rear axle, control arms and bushings, many many more things that may be of use to you. Oh by the way, all of parts I mentioned are OEM, most of them made by Moog, some by parts master, all new I also have a stage two racing clutch if you might be interested. I am looking to move this stuff out of my storage at a reasonable price. Please let me know if might be interested, I have pictures available, or you could come and look at the stuff in person if you would like. I live in Marshall, WI.

e-mail me at gearhead_799@hotmail.com
or call me at (608) 438-8817

Sincerly,

Ben DeChant

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search