I want one - Page 2 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Re: I want one
Saturday, December 12, 2009 2:57 PM
motorman377 wrote:Wayne, thanks for the kind words. In 1987 Buick made 5 hatchback turbo coupes, and 4 turbo notchback coupes. That's the entire production run for 1987 on turbo J's ! If you all recall, even the Bad Black cars ended in 1987. In addition, the '87 turbo cars went to the 2.0L engines.

If this doesn't sell Wayne, you can have first pick on interior, cause i'm going to tear this apart & sell it & all the thousands of goodies I have. Rest goes into the crusher. Can't even get stuff outa my garage now, but you saw all of that :>

ACav2Envy... there's a poster/person on this site that was interested in the car. I bought a camera & took a whole roll of color pics & mailed them to him. I only requested that he return them if he didn't like the car. No sale... no pics back. Maybe he'll be nice and post some of the pics I sent to him, otherwise gonna have to wait until I can get around to taking some more.

closer9.... if you made yours a clone of the turbo notch you would indeed have a rare looking Bird. There's a poster from the midwest that has one, but IIRC its been modded beyond further use. Those 4 notchback coupes are the most rare Buicks made.

In case anyone wonders where I get my production numbers from.... The Buick Club of America has #'s on just about any one that was made, back into the 20's to the present. They have them all listed in yearly book called The Bugle.

Thank Wayne & guys for the interest............... Alan

Actually I did not see anything in acav2envy's post stating that he wanted you to pay for the shipping of the car, he simply stated that he would need help with the transportation of the said POS car and at his expense!! You should also invest in a digital camera all the kids are doing it these days!! Oh $2,100 for that pile is a load of crap! HAHA!!
Sunday, December 13, 2009 1:04 PM
cobrakidd03.... ahhhh yes a great sig, you act and compose just like a "kid".

Perhaps you should get your eyes examined, must be all the squinting from looking
thru said diggi camera viewfinder!

acav2envy didn't post anything about cars transportation. Reread the posts!

Jason Sedlar was the poster, and considering you're listed as Jamie Sedlar
guessing he needs his big brudder to stick up for him. Ahhh cute!

Again reread the post. It was an "example" of someone buying a car sight unseen. Then
when it's delivered, turning said deal down. Naturally the deliverer, that's me, is out
all the expense money. Am I going to fast for you here?????

The "special offer" given to him was sarcasm! Look it up if you don't know what the word means.
The original posted offer was six hundred dollar bills. Use some hi-liner on your screen so you can
refer back to that statement.

Now be a nice person, do your homework and reread the posts again. Then be a nice "kid" and
slither your way back to your phord forums, and pester them instead.

Enjoy your Holiday Season. Be a good "kid" and Santa might bring you a real car for Christmas!

Alan
Sunday, December 13, 2009 2:25 PM
and to be back on topic...

I am selling a 87 drop top in Cincinnati area... $400 needs doors, 1/4's fenders, rockers, floor solid, and needs motor swap or rebuild.

Sunday, December 13, 2009 4:45 PM
BrokeStatus..... actually i'm on the topic. Same thread & subject matter, that be me. Just a short message to clarify a point someone was confused about.

And yes I do realize there's a "For Sale" section on this site.

So we've all been bad. :>
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search