Bosozuku style build - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bosozuku style build
Monday, December 14, 2009 4:29 PM
Day one:

Brought it home from Ohio to sweet home Ky.

Day two:

A annoying day to say the least. Originally thought the motor was knocking once it warmed up. Well day 3 would prove that theory wrong. Other than that, I got a lot of the garbage out of the interior, the trunk white again, and that was about it.

Oh and DOMO KUN made his way to the car

^was happy too start pulling carpet up to see solid floor pans

^i got the driver side door hung up on the latch or the handle will not release it one or the other. So its top down or passenger door entry only now. lol.

^have the top down cover from factory

Before and after of the trunk lid.

And too keep the cops off my ass because it's not tittled or registered yet, nor insured. Plus nobody wants to look at the rusted vert. lol.

Day 3.

I put a lightbulb in the hood light tonight and that still works (freakin sweet!)

I removed the 3rd brake light.... (yeah, pic is pretty funny)

I found a clogged cat.

Did a little hand cleaning of the engine bay. (no pic too dark, didn't feel like getting the tripod out)

SO here's some pics from tonight:

What is that you ask?

It's this. hahaha.

I could lay my 97 ls out on the ground there and not catch it on fire. Or drive my 05 xb in that same spot, which sat almost as low as my sedan did laid out, at ride height and it wouldn't burn that grass. 5 minutes of idle, and yeah. Crispy weeds.

WHO THE HELL DOES THIS? If you put expansion foam in your light housing (3rd brake) you're a dip @!#$ and should be kicked in the taint. I was going to clean out the housing and sell it, but it's useless now. So I have the exterior bezel if anyone needs one for a 3rd brake light housing.

Re: Bosozuku style build
Monday, December 14, 2009 6:54 PM
Sweet Pics - Keep em coming!!!

Thursday, December 17, 2009 4:46 PM
Broke Status wrote:

LOL. I'm a fan of the blue interior. I'm subscribing to this!

Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:50 PM
It's not photoshopped, it's Adobe Lightroom. I shoot with a DSLR so I have to edit them regardless.

Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:16 PM
I can respect that, I was just messing around because it took me a second to notice there was only orange there :-)

Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:24 PM
Broke Status wrote:........taint.

I thought I was the only one who called it that.
Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:32 PM
idk any other way to call it. I mean, is there a actual term for that area between your balls and hole? lol

Saturday, December 19, 2009 5:27 PM
Broke Status wrote:idk any other way to call it. I mean, is there a actual term for that area between your balls and hole? lol

Maybe it's a Southern thing.
Saturday, December 19, 2009 6:34 PM
Getting kicked in the taint sure does hurt though.....

Monday, December 21, 2009 5:14 AM
Wow the dashboard is in great shape for a convertible! What year is it? It looks like an '87?

Monday, December 21, 2009 9:18 AM
Yup, 87 Z.

It is for sale, if anyone wants it. I've lost all drive and motive to work on it.... I think a big part of it is due to being a little down in the dumps.

Monday, December 21, 2009 10:18 AM
Too bad you're not closer... no one ever sells anything good close by...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search