Rear Suspension Spring Isolators? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rear Suspension Spring Isolators?
Sunday, February 14, 2010 3:29 PM
Anyone know where to get the rubber spring isolators for the rear springs? Mine are shot and well, 26 years old...

Can we swap in ones from second gens?

Re: Rear Suspension Spring Isolators?
Sunday, February 14, 2010 4:17 PM
Saw these on NAPA?
nullhttp://www.napaonline.com/Search/Results.aspx?Ntt=insulator&Nao=20&N=599001+101984+50060+2060030&Ntk=Keywordnull
Sunday, February 14, 2010 4:18 PM
Sunday, February 14, 2010 7:20 PM
Thanks Bob, I will check it out.

I seem to be the only fool working on my car this winter or most of you guys are laying low...

Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:08 PM
and here I thought I was the fool for NOT working on mine. I haven't got much of anything accomplished since the baby was born... over 7 months ago...
Monday, February 15, 2010 4:30 PM
All four of my babies (now 9, 7, 4, and 2.5 in ages) are a big part of me needing time in the garage

Monday, February 15, 2010 5:25 PM
No garage, too frikkin cold to do anything in the driveway with 3 feet of snow on each side of it (not that much fell, that's just where I piled it and I'm getting more right now).
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:29 PM
Glad when I did my rear end resto job my rubber for the springs were in very good condition! That was several yrs ago now and thank goodness for my garage since 2007 it has saved my cav from the elements for sure the cover I keep on it ALL the time.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search