Hey, guys... want to post some pix??? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hey, guys... want to post some pix???
Monday, June 07, 2010 7:54 PM
I was cleaning up the garage the other day, because I brought home a new engine for the Belvedere and needed to make some room. In doing so, I found the box with the last of my J-body parts. Well, I got them posted up in the classifieds, but ever since I've been really missing the little Buick...

So, how 'bout everyone post up some current pix. Let's see what everyone's working on for the spring/summer... Please?

Me? I've already put some Cragar D-Windows and BFG T/A KO's on the new-to-me Dodge. They rubbed BAD even though everything was the same "size" as what I took off, so I pulled off the running boards and added another 3" with a body lift, painted the bumper trim while I was at it, did a tune up, fixed a few little things here and there. Thinking about adding nerf bars now. Need to fix a spot of rust on the driver's door, then I'll be spraying the lower half of the body with bedliner. Got a lead on a 360 block and stroker crank for it, but first I have to replace the rear springs and all bushings in the wife's Cherokee, and drop a hotter cam in the new 318 Magnum for my Belvedere... and probably replace head gaskets/water pump in my sister's Durango.

Re: Hey, guys... want to post some pix???
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:22 PM
dodge guy, closer9?

my summer project is swapping a dodge daytona front end over to my 94 lebaron GTC.
only good pics I have right now are my new battery terminals :-(

Friday, June 11, 2010 12:05 PM
I never really planned it that way, but yeah, we have 3 Mopars and a Chevy...

Post up some pix of your project when you get a chance. Sounds really interesting.
Friday, June 11, 2010 12:12 PM
hell yeah I will be sure to

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search