Found today on Ebay....get a drool bucket. - Page 2 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Found today on Ebay....get a drool bucket.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:31 PM
Scott Main wrote:My mother bought that car 09/22/2010 got it my shop looking at what
needs to be fixed. Look at it at..
http://www.cardomain.com/user/RideEditPage.aspx?page_id=3884267
Could use some info on the 1.8L though.

Congrat on the purchase Scott. Did you buy the one from the deal or from the individual owner? There were 2 in Florida ~ the same time. I call the individual owner and he said the car when to TX. He may have been mistaken.
I actually found another 86 two tone brown turbo vert with low miles closer to me.....we'll se if I can get to it before somone else does...

Thursday, September 30, 2010 8:08 PM
That is a cool buy for sure.I actually pondered the thought today about volkswagen products.I honestly do not know the year model differences but,can't recall seeing many of the 1990s stuff they made still on the road in general.Seems most of that brand is mostly 2000 to current.Unless someone here knows the brand better there quality sucked and still does to a degree on some models this decade.I am still looking for diahatsu umm,wait that's a bad spelling and if ones running it is a miracle.Good luck on the little details on the recent purchase.

Sunday, October 03, 2010 9:51 AM
It was bought from a dealer in Bradenton, FL (Bay Motors).
My understanding it was traded in and he bought it at auction.
I think it will make a great parter to the 75 Cosworth Vega my
brother has at car shows. I remember when they came out.
Couldn't afford then. lol

Basketcase Motorsports
2007 Cobalt SS
2003 Sunfire SE
1986 Sunbird Turbo GT Convertible
1975 Cosworth Vega
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 7:21 PM
Cool, So you bought the car after I had called him.
I will know for sure about my deal within a couple of weeks.
May have good ol' 84 vert for sale...........cheap! It looks ok, runs and drives great..........just a little rusty..
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:12 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Cavalier_W0QQitemZ220693947100QQcategoryZ6163QQcmdZViewItem It needs some serious TLC and probably lots of elbow,knee grease.The location is only three and half hours from me here in NC.I could fix it but,I need to focus on my own cav and truck (dd).

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search