Starting to work on the cav time! - Page 2 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Starting to work on the cav time!
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:37 AM
how much land do you tend to with that. curious because i have a rider too, but i cut 5.5 acres with it....

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 6:49 AM
Uh ooo, that orange Husqvarna is gonna clash with Sunny in the garage!!

Now no more toys - time to save some cash to work on Sunny before the summer slips by you!!
August will be here before we know it!!

I've been kinda in the same boat myself though, both my J's are running pretty good right now, and I've been enjoying just driving them, and not having to deal with any J-drama for a spell. So looks like I could use a little of my own advice here...L0L

At least you can get the grass cut without any mower problems so you can have more time to tinker - and that is a Good thing!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:03 PM
Just keep the mower out of that nasty ditch at the end of your yard...
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:27 PM
Well no mowing today.It rained buckets but at least laterrr today the rain stopped and did manage my weed eating so they messy stuff is done.As for the husq it is parked in front of sunny as a matter of fact.And rob as for sensa tracks being no good(idk about that) I run them on my truck and solid best ride ever.I also installed the same on my nephews accord and struts all around and nice even ride with zero noise or body roll on corners.Idk I guess everyone has different experiences with struts and or shocks on various vehicles.And I want the same brand suspension front and rear and sunny does run sensa tracs shocks rear and they do ride very solid(plus replaced my rear springs with trw) made a big difference after I did my rear end resto work.Wayne I weed eat the big ditch mostly so only like a pass and half with the rider mower anyway.Just did some more work on the nephews car fixing various things tonight.At least the easy stuff is next wash and wax when rain stops probably next wk.Now orlen I have to dump some money into a NEW battery pwrd impact gun(has a 1/4 slip on fitting) mine is a commercial grade from 98 and the motor bit the dust last nite.SO looking to buy new over fixing due to cost of fix/over new so new is where I am going once I find a commercial grade better than lowes,hd,etc sell.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012 7:40 PM
The sensa tracs are great for other vehicles. The ones they make for cavaliers are junk. I replaced mine 3 times in a year and a half and my car would bounce all over. I put KYB on both of my cavaliers and they are great. You can read reviews on them at v6z24.com. I am just trying to save you time and money and a head ache.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Thursday, July 12, 2012 11:54 AM
Wow Ron, with those 1st gen doors out of your garage you must have plenty of room for more toys!

Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:23 PM
Thanks rob for the input and may reconsider but idk right now.And yes john I have total access to my driver side door now.I finally got to try out my new mower today and literally saved almost a hour (will have to really time myself to the letter next wk) but that big 54inch deck made mowing a breeeze.I was all smiles rolling around on the new wheels and it did a great job! I am trying to get some odd projects done in the next wk or so like my nephews car is half done on my work( taking a brand new hood to get fresh paint next wk) and then reinstall a new hood undented on his car and wash and wax and double check it since he is going to college in aug.Had a lot to do square up this wk and all is caught up.So maybe in two wks new rear brakes and cables going on sunny so I can start the stuff and finish instead of holding off days at a time between small crap I need to do.Sometimes I just stay ahead of the normal stuff but ,odd things get in the way and have to DO those 1st before a garage stored car not used for rolling around.Hate it but almost in the clear to do some knuckle busting on the yellow J.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search