Anyone needing power windows/locks? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone needing power windows/locks?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 7:45 PM
I've tried classifieds and craigslist with no interest at all... got it all just taking up space in my garage. I'm open to offers, prefer cash, but interested in trades for anything... car parts, tools, guns, electronics...

and just in case anyone is wondering, yes, I still have sellers remorse, but I'm getting by...

Re: Anyone needing power windows/locks?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 7:58 PM
Ummm....new here. Whatchagot?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 8:04 PM
motors/regulators lock actuators from an 86 Sunbird vert, complete wire harness from 87 Chevy van, new square chrome window switches, one NOS lock switch, one good lock switch from my old 85 Skyhawk. Also, have a power trunk release and a few other misc. things.

I got the window and lock parts off a member here, bought new switches and got the wire harness out of a van I parted out. I started to install it in my Skyhawk (had it all laid out on the garage floor and working), but something didn't look right about the regulators vs my Hawk regulators. Everyone here says power windows should fit any 1st gen J-body, but I never got around to messing with them and sold the car...
Saturday, July 31, 2010 8:54 PM
No one?
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 10:54 AM
Still taking up space in my garage... Can't believe no one wants these... Make me an offer, trade me some stuff, just take these off my hands...
Friday, December 24, 2010 7:17 PM
What about the regulators didnt look right? My driver side motor is "buzzing" in the UP direction now ... I'm figuring its just a matter of time before it fails (with my luck fails open) I have an 87 Skyhawk hatchback
Friday, December 24, 2010 11:11 PM
Can't remember exactly, but the bolt/rivet holes didn't seem to line up the same as my manual window regulators. Everything seemed to work properly though. If you're interested, email me. I come by here every great once in a while, but not that often. closer9 at juno dot com
Monday, February 28, 2011 6:04 PM
Okay, got rid of everything, but a driver's side mirror if anyone is interested...
Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:51 PM
Glad to hear the stuff moved...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search