what all parts are people looking for? - Page 2 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: what all parts are people looking for?
Monday, May 02, 2011 1:13 PM
let me know about the doors on that z-24 there.

Monday, May 02, 2011 1:36 PM
I can let u know about them doors when I go up I know its an 86 hatchback z24. I guess the doors are the same as the coupe
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:47 AM
Yeah, they're the same. The skins across the Js are the same as well.

Now for the weird part (of course with me there has to be a weird part).

If the doors are good, and you have the skill (cause I don't), could you remove the window cranks for me and hide them under the seat or in the glove box until I can get there in June? Someone I knew years ago was able to just pop those suckers off with a flathead screwdriver and I just never could get it done. Last year I even bought the HELP! tool to take them off and it was just some crappy thing made out of a recycled beer can that got all bent up and didn't do anything. I would probably spend an hour on those things alone and end up breaking them in the process.

I plan to take the fenders off and then remove the doors by the hinges and take everything but the door panels (glass, mirrors, etc.).
Wednesday, May 04, 2011 8:34 PM
I've emailed back and forth to a few of you about the Z24. It was gone last time i was there.
I depends on how many GM's they get as to how long before they are gone. J's are mostly 4 doors. G's are mosly the Cutlass.
Saturday, May 07, 2011 6:28 PM
dale nafzinger wrote:I can let u know about them doors when I go up I know its an 86 hatchback z24. I guess the doors are the same as the coupe

Hey Dale- sent you a PM on the intermittant wiper switch w/ rear defrost rocker switch pod.

Thanks!

John
Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:25 AM
I'm looking for a set of bumperette corners for my '82 Cimarron. Would be nice to find some with out cracks. Or maybe I could cut up some base model cav bumpers for it...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search