Why? - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Why?
Friday, July 22, 2011 9:02 PM

Vote.............. Like it or Hate It................ My vote..... it looks like a go cart with those wheels!

Re: Why?
Friday, July 22, 2011 9:17 PM
damn beaners.!!!!!!

Modding my j since I found the org
Friday, July 22, 2011 9:21 PM
All I can honestly say is that is one stupid @#$%!&*#&ker.I guess I hate to see a rare car like that totally mistreated,and some how someone finds this to be cool(WRONG).

Friday, July 22, 2011 9:26 PM
If he did this on the outside... then I wanna see under the hood!!!

Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:59 AM
IT'S AN ABOMINATION TO GOD!! DAMN YOU!!!!DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL..AUGHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!
-Charlon Heston- looking for his guns in heaven.

(Quoting a past member)-"Never underestimate a First Gen"
Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:10 PM
OH MY GOD I do like the color and windshield banner though. Wouldn't suprise me if it was a white boy though. There was this one kid I knew who lowridered every vehicle he bought or was given even a kia rio, who the @!#$ lowriders a kia rio.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 4:03 PM
...I kinda like it. But, then again, I'm old and I remember when that was quite common on several types of vehicles. Reverse chrome Hammers and some Old English writing across the front or back window that you could never read unless you stared at it for 10 minutes. It's missing some stainless fender trim though. A buddy of mine was just saying the other day that I should get one of the tall curved wings and put it on my car along with some reversed chrome Hammers and some stainless steel fenderlip trim and put a sticker on my back window that says "Blast From The Past." I laughed and said I don't think so. Those wheels had a tendency to break your studs when you hit a bump hard enough. I remember a buddy of mine who had an old Grand Am and I'm talking the old body style with reverse wheels on it and he was constantly breaking studs on the front and back. I'm not sure what those wheels were ever designed for other than looks and throwing rocks, dust, and water into the window of the car as you drive.

2000 2.2 3 speed 2-door, Stock...
Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:51 PM
Looks sofa king we todd did.

That stick-on scoupe is the wrong one for a hood with a seam.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 7:28 PM
Well, I admit that I remember the day when every kid in my High School put on Craiger SS rims, 10 inch hood scoops and jacked up the rear end. It was sooo cool back in the day and I guess all the old guys were like, what a bunch of dumb ass kids. My buddy did it to a 1970 4 door Cutlass and looking back it was pretty damn ridiculous.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:43 AM
That car is going to have self-esteem issues for the rest of its existence...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:09 PM
I like it!!! Take the wheels to the metal yard, take that money to Lowes, pick up a putty knife to scrape that plastic thing off the hood, hit up craigslist for some wheels, head to the tire shop, and voila... I finally have a first gen Cav-vert... Although, I have a feeling every odd piece of interior trim is Krylon red.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search