olds firenza 86 front fenders and hood hinges - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
olds firenza 86 front fenders and hood hinges
Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:13 PM
i'm serching those part if you have them give me a sign it's really hard to find.mine was so rusty my fingers got through loll and i didn't have the tools to pull out the hinges.i have the rest for the front of the car.it's for my cavalier i'm swaping the front clip.thanks

Re: olds firenza 86 front fenders and hood hinges
Monday, March 21, 2011 7:57 PM
I do not have the parts.However there is a 83 in my u pull it and wrecked in the center front and bumper pushed into the point of the exh manifold.It still may have the hood at least last wk it did for the hinges.Idk the fenders may have suffored some damage.I would have to go back to really access the damage.And right now I am super busy with a side project and cannot make any promises today.

Monday, March 21, 2011 8:00 PM
OOPS on my part I just read wayy to fast.There is a 83 buick skyhawk.Not sure if they are interchangeable but,it might be.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:41 AM
bump
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:45 AM
quit to buy the hole car and i'm from quebec so.any 1st j's could be ok because i think all the fenders are the same.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:36 PM
Eric.... shame you're so far away. I have an 86 Skyhawk f/end complete. Has the turbo bump in hood though, and pointed nose with hidden headlights.

Also have several brand new fenders and bumper covers.

Alan
Monday, August 15, 2011 9:13 PM
Fenders are the same, the olds had a different hood then the rest of the j's depending on the year. If your ever near owen sound ont. I have a couple spare pairs of fenders. Rusty free
Monday, August 15, 2011 9:15 PM
Oh and the hinges will also be the same. Even though the buick had the hump and the shock. Still had the same hinges.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search