87 Z24 parts wanted - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
87 Z24 parts wanted
Monday, March 19, 2012 6:57 PM
Just got an 87 Z24 smashed in the front and looking to restore it/body is good otherwise. Looking for a parts car or else the following: blue interior, seats & all. Also front bumper re-enforcement and radiator support. We are in southeastern Wisconsin....so looking for something around here.

Thanks! Can't wait to get it going! Had a 87 Z way back when, loved that car!

Re: 87 Z24 parts wanted
Monday, March 19, 2012 7:33 PM
Ok I understand you want a front bumper piece that is directly behind the actual front bumper cover and the support that is the brace where the hood latches and is welded in correct.Do you not need a front bumper cover or guess you found one.As for interior stuff I am pretty sure nothing around here is in blue or available right now.I am trying to recall the Z's here are stripped out inside one by me,who knows on the others.Scroll down to MY thread to see the things I find being I guess I find alot of things needed with out too much trouble.I don't know that I am going junking this wk on thur on not.Just check out my post pull a part has like 5pages.I will see what I can find and I am in NC rust free stuff.I may revist this later being 50 things on my mind trying recall ok Ron.

Monday, March 19, 2012 7:54 PM
We're in Wisconsin so not sure about the shipping of that stuff....but am interested in window belt moldings & window run channels for a two door coupe/z24. Our car came from Texas and all the rubber on it is cracked/dried out.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:53 PM
Welcome to the forum Becky..
I think the window sweeps (window belt moldings) are going to be the hardest thing to find. My car has been in New England all it's life and stored in the winter and mine are also shot. Scour all the junkyards near you and you could get lucky looking for body parts. Post some pictures of your car so we can see the progress you make on the restoration. Glad to see another Cavalier saved from the crusher.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search