Found new GM j-body parts - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Found new GM j-body parts
Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:04 PM
My door window seal tracks have been falling apart for awhile now. It got bad enough that it broke the plastic guides. I called the dealer already knowing that this part was discontinued and to my dismay no dealers had any left in inventory. I have access to the General Motors electronic parts catalog so I decided to google the part number. I came across a website that had all the parts I needed and they are all leftover GM stock. I'd figure I'd share the site in case anyone else is in the same situation. The website is www.newgmparts.com. There was another site but I can't remember the address.

Re: Found new GM j-body parts
Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:58 AM
Awesome find

Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:43 AM
Came across this website in Hemmings Mill Supply, they have a few parts not much though but with good clean doors hard to find this place makes door skins & rocker panels.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:18 AM
I REALLY need new rear window seals for my 84. Do they have those?

Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:31 PM
Paul94Z28 wrote:I REALLY need new rear window seals for my 84. Do they have those?

All I see on their site for seals/weatherstripping is for front door weatherstripping. This place here Hydro Electric might have what your looking for.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:22 PM
Nope - I have dealt with Hydro before. They helped me get some parts for my convertible.

Great Place - but they don't have what I need.

Friday, December 14, 2012 4:36 PM
Paul have you tried softseal they have all weather strips for our cars minus the window belt molding . Ive used them there fine . You may have to look them up as a cav .

[IMG]
Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:32 AM
I will try them - thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search