Welcome Back Everyone!! :-D - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Welcome Back Everyone!! :-D
Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:04 AM
Just wanted to wave to everyone and welcome everyone back home!! I really missed this website and everyone here!!

A special thanks to everyone who worked so hard to get the server and site back to it's former glory!! All your efforts are really appreciated!!

I can't wait to see all the bottled up posts that are to come and see what everyone has been up to :-) Ya just don't know how much you miss something till its not there!!

Re: Welcome Back Everyone!! :-D
Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:03 PM
Dido!! Glad were are back up and running again.

Saturday, January 12, 2013 3:47 PM
Glad it's finally back up, best first gen community aha. I got some updates to post once I get on a computer.
Saturday, January 12, 2013 6:33 PM
I'm glad the forum is back. It's been kinda dull without it.

Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:32 PM
Well I missed it dearly and have picked up some more parts and yet to shoot pics but,got some nice items.There is just not a good substitute for this site even tho there are others to at least humour us temporarily.Glad it is back!

Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:03 AM
Glad to see ya Ron!! Sounds like you are off to a banging New Year!! Couldn't have said it better!! I use this website more than FB.
You are all the Best bunch of folks !! :-)

Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:22 PM
Missed You Guys...

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New year.

Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:12 PM
I was going thru a jbody withdrawal while it was down bc I always come to this site 1st when I get online,and got a slight fix last week when I went to the junkyard to find some saveable parts to add to my slowy growing collection.My attic has some nice stuff that brought back memories when I put our fake xmas tree back up.My beloved Z kit and fenders,window glass, and the list goes on.I have daily reminders too hanging up on the walls of my garage two bucket seats and back botton and upright out of the 87z from 2011.Plus my z cowl induction hood .I need to win the lottery soon to build that shop bc I want to start buying cars and save indoors BUT that can only happen if I win.Missed this site and just glad it is back!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:55 AM
Glad we're back, now I just need some more time to catch-up and post.

Short story: found 2 complete Z's in junkyard, but couldn't get anything from them.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search