selling my wagon - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
selling my wagon
Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:16 PM
so i hate to do this but im selling my cavalier wagon. times are tough and i need the cash so it has to go. i would like to see it go to a good home

. i know ron lives near me but i think most of the rest of you guys are pretty far off. but thought i would post it here to see if i can sell it fast and i know if someone from this site bought it it would go to a good home and be appreciated.

here is the craigslist ad for anyone who would be interested.

Your text to link here...

Re: selling my wagon
Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:47 PM
Love the wagon, just don't have the money for her. Would be my new DD.

Good luck with the sale bud.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:05 PM
Thanks. I hope I would make a quick sale out of it but unfortunately their doesn't seem to be much interest in it. Which to me is pretty disappointing. I think it's a fair price for what it is.
Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:06 AM
Your price is really not out of line considering the work done and proof as said.Idk except good luck with finding a buyer with in a good time range.

Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:38 AM
Nice Car - My Wife would kill me if another car followed me home...

Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:55 AM
If you were closer, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
Good luck with sale!
Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:59 AM
Thanks everyone. I have a nagging feeling I'm going to have to practically give it away just to be able to sell it.
Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:39 PM
I'm sure there is plenty of interest out there. Big issue is the times. Personally haven't seen a raise in 7 years and plant I work at is fading away - literally. (We are selling or scrapping equipment and tearing down walls to rent space out while the company simply buys from overseas). Coworkers not permanently laid off get 30 hours and sometimes less a week. At least I've been fortunate enough , being the Janitor there, to at least hold on to steady hours each week. Been struggling to get some badly need repairs done to my old truck so I can make a trip to Pennsylvania to pick up an engine for my 84 Sunbird.
I know your situation couldn't be much better since you are having to part with your Wagon. Just do all of us a favor and don't break our hearts posting you drove it to the shredder for the $250 scrap value. I gots a feelin' you'll miss her like crazy once you part with her.

Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:49 PM
Since so many want that front lip spoiler, might I suggest removing it and getting it to someone who would have a way to duplicate it so everyone can play?
Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:10 PM
It's not a real oem first gen lip spoiler. It's off a volvo and was cut to fit. You can get one in any junkyard for around $5
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:09 AM
If you were closer I would buy it. I've always wanted to find a wagon and turn it into a Z24, with V6 and all.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:15 AM
I really really don't want to sell it just cause I know I will regret it. But I'm being forced to.
Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:59 PM
So far away!

It kills me looking at this guy....I even have a spot in the garage for it!

It's a bit out of my price range at the moment...

Let me know. This site is filled with good people. If you have to give it away, make sure it is to some one that cares.......

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search