1st gen type 10 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1st gen type 10
Monday, June 17, 2013 9:48 AM
hey guys I have a first gen type 10 with a blown head and im taking the tranny///the doors are gone to.. its titled if anyone is interested!!!! I just need to get rid of it... I have a 93 z24 im fixing up so im willing to trade it for parts... let me know

Re: 1st gen type 10
Monday, June 17, 2013 12:25 PM
Mike,

Where are you located? If you're in Southeast Michigan, Tom Stroup and I will gladly take it off your hands. We might have some second gen parts, what do you need?
Monday, June 17, 2013 1:56 PM
Walter-

I think he is a little south for us. He is in Texas...

Monday, June 17, 2013 7:16 PM
Mike,
Have any pictures if it you could post. Might be some guys on here looking for small parts that you could ship.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:47 AM
I will get pics up tonight!!
everything is there except doors.. ive noticed most of yall are up north.. I guess theres not a big following here for first gens lol
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:46 PM
There should be. Texas is one place where rust sure takes it's time to kill a car.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 6:52 PM
how do i post pics?
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:30 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=47&i=4338&t=4338

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:33 PM
Your text to link here...
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:33 PM
dammit
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:34 PM
file:///C:/Users/llantesaurus/Desktop/New%20folder/20130609_194857.jpg

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:36 PM
I use Picasa the most, but there are lots of other sites to post your photos up on. Remember to select album settings so everyone on the web can see, or the link will not work for anyone but you,

http://picasa.google.com/

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:20 AM
Keep working at it.It has a learning curve to it. LoL....we've all been there.

Upload photo to the other website. Make sure it is broadcasted over the web for everyone to see. Right click on that photo and click "Copy Image Location" Go here and paste the link. In front of that link - Type and at the end of the link - Type .

Make sure you type in the backets - [ ] they have to be there, and also the slash at the end - /

Here is exactly what you yours ought to look like. I had a light bulb come on.......(hope this works!!) to post a photo and then remove it at the other site , so this out to show up after it is gone. Remember if you delete the photos off the other web site there is no longer a Server for this one to link to.

These 2 pieces at the front and end tell this server to show that image directly off the other server. The whole reason for all of this - is to allow as much data to be broadcasted off this Server without using up vast amounts of storage space on it. Kind of like borrowing a buddies wrenches and air gun, if you will.

Hope this helps you.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:34 AM
....Well, that didn't work very good....did it?

Ahhhh, let me try this for you. Type this below and post ......BUT - remove both of the dollar signs after the beginning and ending - img. Maybe that will give you an idea what is going on.

[img$]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lsJ4c7maU4A/UcG_L-h0wAI/AAAAAAAACYY/Qdol8vhsf8M/s575/24789200001_large.jpg[/img$]

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 5:56 PM
whoever wants pics ill email them to you... the interior is shot now cause of punk ass kids..... it had no doors and sat in a apartment complex.... they tagged it and cut up the seats..
Friday, June 21, 2013 9:56 AM
well sadly I think the type 10 is going to go to the scrapper... im going to remove the front clip and tail lights and anything that looks important.. was looking into doing the first gen front on my 2nd gen.. I like them both.. why not have both lol
Sunday, June 23, 2013 8:28 PM
Posting pictures on this website sucks. Sorry
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search