Tint for the Wagon ! - Page 2 - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tint for the Wagon !
Thursday, July 25, 2013 9:43 AM
Orlen Brown wrote:I think that what goes on in your locality might be the norm for you.I too have been warned by a few folks my tint is too dark, yet I've never had any trouble from Law Inforcement - this going on 11 years now. Now and then I'll drive to Roanoke but most my Driving is local. Unless you get a new Hot head Officer with a Name to make for him/herself I'm guessing if you don't see trouble around your area, you ought to be alright with what you have. There are simply so many laws on the books it is practically impossible to be a true Law Abiding Citizen anymore.

I dunno Orlen,
I'm not really concerned with the rear tint, but the two fronts are darker than I thought they would be.
My best friend saw them and didn't think it was a good idea to run it that way. He's been a policeman for almost 20 years now and I give his opinion a lot of weight. The car looks fantastic, it stays cooler inside than I thought it would and with the folding foil thingie I use for the front window, I think the interior is really well protected from UV rays, BUT I think the fine is around $200 for a tint violation.... I just wonder how lucky I will be with this the local LEOs..

~ Mike ~

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search