Thank-You to Ron Love - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Thank-You to Ron Love
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:48 PM
I have been reading the Cavalier Forum for several years having owned three, white Cavalier convertibles (1984, 1987 and presently 1989 Z24). I have been amazed and so appreciative of the time and effort Ron Love has so freely provided to any and all of the people visiting the forum. I remember viewing a video he posted on youtube and reading so many replies he has given to help all of us. I received today a strut tower brace from Ron that I know took him considerable time to find, remove, sandblast, prime, paint, wrap, box and ship to me. It looks like brand new and his packing was the best I have seen.

For those of you who are familiar with Ron and his generous nature, I don't have to say much. To others who are not familiar with him, I would like to say that he is one of the best I have ever encountered in my 50+ years of owning and loving cars. It is so refreshing to know that there are still honest, caring people like Ron who are not charlatans and are willing and eager to help others. I truly hope that he knows just how much he is valued and appreciated for all of his hard work.

Re: Thank-You to Ron Love
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:20 PM
I too, would like to say thanks to Ron for all the parts he has shipped my way. All at reasonable prices and usually arriving in much better shape than I expected.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:40 PM
Yes Ron is a Top Hat Man - Real Gentleman!!

Just received a couple of shiny like -new headlight bezels for the old wagon.

Thank You Ron!!

Not only does he keep a sharp eye out for all the Great Stuff out there, he is great at that helpful advice!! I Love the trick of disconnecting the Speedo Cable at the Transaxle when pulling the IC. Ron, you have Literally saved me Blood on that one - as I had previously cut myself up crazy trying to get to that Cable in the back of the IC for Years ...like just to replace a stupid bulb!!!

Last but not least is that museum piece in his garage !! How Many of us has needed that advantage to see how it Was suppose to look and fit ??? Got to admit there are more modified than original now. Without a car like Rons it is hard to figure out if something is right...not quite right....or like all messed up....LoL

I even see him on the 2nd and 3rd gen lending a hand when and where he can!!

Yes it is Wonderful to have a fellow like him around . I even see him on the 2nd and 3rd gen lending a hand when and where he can!!

2 Thumbs Up!!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:27 PM
Awww *GIRL_IN_LOVE

I had to do it lol. Ron's a nice guy.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:28 PM

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:02 AM
Thanks for the appreciation guys.I guess it is just my way to show others in the auto forums that learning the cars and info along the way can last a long time.I do stick with the stock idea for many reasons and for well preservation of cars now long into the past as daily drivers for most.If I were ever to be in a position to store boat loads of parts in a building along with full cars for parts I would.I have yet to win the magic lottery winnings but hey that is ok as long as I have good health and happy.Long day as normal and winding down.Thanks again for the props!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:17 AM
Yeah Ron Rocks Wish we had more people like him here @ Jbody.org and on earth.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:18 AM
You'll have to get you one of those 40 ft. containers they use to ship from overseas dropped in your back yard, Ron!!

Remember....you can also Stack them!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:12 AM
Ron is the BOMB!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:53 PM
Well not a container fan but would like to add a additional building with a roll up door(those are expensive) .I guess I am waiting for the correct lottery numbers to pop up for me for the mega building and have a super big shop.I did play the power ball tonight just have not checked the numbers to see If I picked the right set of winning choices.There is a guy who owns lots of land next door to me and I told him if I ever did get in position to buy at least one acre and build my mega jbody shop he would be hearing from me!Wishfull thoughts I know.The guy has over fifty acres and his price for all of it is 7 figures high or more.Super crazy yeah and he has had it for sale for 15 years.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search