1984 cavalier throttle body vacuum diagram 2.0l - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1984 cavalier throttle body vacuum diagram 2.0l
Sunday, August 25, 2013 1:09 PM
Looking for a 1984 cavalier throttle body vacuum diagram 2.0l

Re: 1984 cavalier throttle body vacuum diagram 2.0l
Sunday, August 25, 2013 6:13 PM
Here is what I have .

I would get a Factory Service manual on ebay. They are pretty cheap and worth their weight in gold for troubleshooting.

Sunday, August 25, 2013 10:09 PM
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=28&i=16637&t=16637 Granted this is just the tbi broke down but,if you want a good pic of the air cleaner removed with all the lines intack I can snap a pic of mine later this week on my days off.If there is something missing just let me know so I can narrow down the line specifically and show you.I also have a gm shop manual but sometimes seeing the real thing makes it easier.In this post I took apart the tbi and just too busy to rebuild it and buy the gasket set needed.I do plan on making a video of the rebuild probably once I actually have time in a couple of weeks.The vacumm line hook ups are not super hard on these cars compared to my mazda truck which is loaded with tons of vacumm lines.

Monday, August 26, 2013 7:02 AM
Did the rebuild on mine a few months ago, wasn't hard, just like doing a plastic toy model kit.

Would've helped if the injector I got from AutoZone was the correct one, it was dumping too much fuel and stalling out the car. Put my old injector back in and everything was fine. I have the 1.8, but the tbi setup isn't too much different if at all.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search