84 Skyhawk on eBay - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
84 Skyhawk on eBay
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:01 PM

Re: 84 Skyhawk on eBay
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:09 AM
Looks like a top of the line interior for the day (excluding the leather Caddy version).

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:02 PM
That was the regular interior on the Limited package, which this one seems to have (hard to read the badge on the back of the q-panel, but it looks like limited compared to the lower trim custom).
Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:41 AM
if tthat car was closer to me it would be sitting in my driveway allready! its in better shape than my 86. it has the exact same blue interior as mine which is a limited model. some new paint, carpet and some tlc this car would be awsome. does anyone know what engines were offerer in 84? were they carbed or was the tbi available then? at a 1000 bucks you cant go wrong. amazing how many great j-bodys come out of the indiana,ohio and michigan area. looks like an old uaw or some other union logo on the rear bumper. could have been used just to go back and forth to work for the last thirty years.
Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:49 AM
did you notice the brake pedal was worn on the left side? thats unusual. maybe from sitting in stop and go traffic on his way to work. no wear and tear in the usual places just the drivers side carpet. whats with the dome light hanging out in space?
Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:58 AM
I find it interesting that it is a Limited interior, but has manual windows/locks.

1984 was fuel injected, both 1.8 and 2.0 motors. This guy said he only has had it a few months, but now couldn't get the hood open because of the latch.

It looks like he got it to the point where he can open it but not "lock" it; yet also says he can't show pics of the engine.

I'm thinking something more is wrong here, but regardless of running condition, great body and interior.
Thursday, October 24, 2013 2:31 PM
"It looks like he got it to the point where he can open it but not "lock" it; yet also says he can't show pics of the engine."

I was thinking the same thing, Wayne

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search