Looking for Performance Upgrades - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for Performance Upgrades
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:05 AM
Does anyone know where I could find A pillar gauge pods? I'm also looking for reasonably priced drilled and slotted rotors.

Re: Looking for Performance Upgrades
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:41 AM
I did see the A pillar gauge pods at 'pep boys' - 'auto zone" three pods in one the other day. Its not for a specific car. Ill be doing that as well. maybe this weekend and show what body work you have to do. My cars blue also but so is my interior. they come black so ill give a heads up on a color match.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 4:43 AM
EBC Rotors
Rock Auto Has Stoptech brand ones for $55.79

Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:42 AM
Check oriellys they carry a lot of stuff in stock on things like gauges and pods etc.Napa has a lot as well in the big parts I got from them showing everything with stewart warner being the biggest brand (good stuff).If you go online napas web page is http://www.napaonline.com to save you the time if you did not know.

Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:39 AM
I've been swapping my blue interior out for black. I'm curious to see how well the generic pods will fit.

Thursday, November 28, 2013 8:21 AM
www.lotek.com (or www.gaugepods.com, whichever it is) carries an actual 2nd gen Cavalier specific dual pod. If the 1st gen trim is the same shape, it will fit.

Thursday, November 28, 2013 9:29 AM
They share the same trim panel up to 1992 on the Z24 model.

Thursday, November 28, 2013 10:37 AM
All the a pillars are the same from 1st and 2nd gens 82-94. Also if you heat the pod with a heat gun you can form fit it to the pillar. I did this on both my cars since I couldn't even get a molded one for my 3rd gen.

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search